• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can't Find The Father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SHERI3

Can't Find The Father-please help!

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK
I NEED HELP IN FINDING MY DAUGHTERS FATHER. I HAVE NO MONEY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT AS HE IS SUPPOSE TO BY THE COURTS. HE WON'T SHOW UP TO ANY COURT DATES AND I DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE HIS CORRECT ADDRESS. I DO HAVE HIS S.S. # AND WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY FREE SERVICES OUT THERE TO HELP ME FIND HIM. THANKS...SHERI LEE

Last edited:

VeronicaGia

SHERI3 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK
I NEED HELP IN FINDING MY DAUGHTERS FATHER. I HAVE NO MONEY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT AS HE IS SUPPOSE TO BY THE COURTS. HE WON'T SHOW UP TO ANY COURT DATES AND I DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE HIS CORRECT ADDRESS. I DO HAVE HIS S.S. # AND WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY FREE SERVICES OUT THERE TO HELP ME FIND HIM. THANKS...SHERI LEE
You have NO MONEY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT? What about you? Do you work? Do you financially support the child? You are legally responsible to support the child too!

How about going through child support enforcement agency. Do you get any assistance from the state? If you do, it's free. If not, it's a nominal fee.

SHERI3

VeronicaGia said:
You have NO MONEY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT? What about you? Do you work? Do you financially support the child? You are legally responsible to support the child too!
yes i work, 2 jobs and i'm a single mom with no family in the area. my child is well taken care of by myself only. i only wish there were people out there to help hard working parents like me. my daughter has a serious medical problem, because i work 2 jobs i am not able to recieve any other help, that's where my $ goes at this time.

SHERI3

stepmom&mom said:
How about going through child support enforcement agency. Do you get any assistance from the state? If you do, it's free. If not, it's a nominal fee.
they say i make too much $, but all my $ goes toward medical bills, for my daughter. i work 2 jobs and have very little extra money.

MtnMoon

Searching for someone in New York

You may try going through the New York Department of Motor Vehicles to obtain DMV records. There is a $6.00 fee. You need to certify that you have a permissable use to obtain DMV records by completing the certification sections of the DMV forms. Form MV-15 Request for Driver and/or Vehicle Record Information is used to request driver abstracts, registration abstracts, title abtracts, and accident reports. Among other info, the driver abstract contains the name and mailing address of the driver. The registration abstract and title abstract contain info about the vehicle, the name and mailing address of the registrant and vehicle owner, respectively. Here is the website address: http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us

Hope this helps! Good luck!

sundancer

To a hard working mom

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. I also need to find the biological father of a 4 and 8 year old. Although I am blessed enough to have very healthy children and a fiance who is "DADDY". I only pray God leads you in the path that is best for you and your daughter. You both will be in my prayers. God Bless

Phnx02

If not you, someone else posted a similiar question just the other day. I replied with a list of 6-8 resources you can use to try to find your ex. Please search the archives to locate this information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">