• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child attending school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jw meyer

What is the name of your state? Oregon

Is my child required to report/submit documentation every semester to the state to confirm that he is attending college and in good standing in order to be eligible for that period? I was divorced prior to 1997.
Or is he required to report only once a year?

Thank You in advance.

J

jw meyer

eligible to receive support for that period. Is he only required to submit at the beginning of the school year, his intention to attend school and supply all the inf. after the year is over? Or does he need to report after each semester?

Thank You.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Do you mean CHILD support? What does your order say? Please, please don't make us drag everything out of you one bit at a time.

A

agent68

Oregon/report forms

JW,

I dont know why stealth2 was having such a hard time understanding your question, it is pretty plainly asked.

Your child should be required to submit a "child attending school compliance form" at the beginning of each term/semester. NOT ONCE A YEAR!

My son currently attends college and is required to do so, and my support order was entered prior to 1997 as well.

Support enforcement sent me one form and told me to make copies to use in the future.

At the beginning of each term, he takes the form to the college, has them fill out their portion, then fills out his portion and faxes it to the central office in Salem.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, I suggest to call the enforcement division, and ask them your question. Maybe they can give you a better answer.

Have a great day and good luck!

A

agent68

stealth2

Nice response! Wouldnt have expected much more after reading your responses to jw.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">