• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child not mine but payin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jhunter620

What is the name of your state?pennsylvania
my soon to be ex wife had a baby since we have been seperated and its not mine although i am payin support for it domestic relations say i am unable to get a dna test unless i get a lawyer i havent signed no paternity papers or anything how is this possible

nextwife

A child "born of the marriage" is legally that of the husband. You need to get an attorney NOW. IT will cost you way more to not get one. Because you will be paying CS for the next 18 years otherwise. So get a lawyer.

sickaboutit

I hope this issue worked out for you. I have a friend who had a baby for another man while married. Her husband paid for a blood test and has proof that the baby isn't his. He still cares for it, but knows that it's not his. I think this could bite him in the butt in the long run if he does not acquire some type of legal documents on the issue. So I hope you got your straight!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">