• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child out of adultry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetofly339

What is the name of your state? Missouri
I am married and had an affair with a woman and she got pregnant. She is now suing me for child support. I already have seven kids with my wife. The child support order has not been ordered yet, I have asked for an administrative hearing. Is there any way I can get out of paying this to the woman? Is there anything I can do about this?

seniorjudge

timetofly339 said:
I am married and had an affair with a woman and she got pregnant. She is now suing me for child support. I already have seven kids with my wife. The child support order has not been ordered yet, I have asked for an administrative hearing. Is there any way I can get out of paying this to the woman? Is there anything I can do about this?
Q: Is there anything I can do about this?

A: Yes. If you are found to be the father, you can pay your child support.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
timetofly339 said:
Is there any way I can get out of paying this to the woman?
Should have thought of this before stepping out on your wife. Let's guess - she doesn't know?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Good for her. How long have you been married? Is your wife planning on divorcing you?

timetofly339 said:

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied and just became a Runner-Up in the FreeAdvice end-of-the-year, "Best Trailer Trash Story" contest, being held on December 15, 2006 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2006 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2006! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

timetofly339

Child out of adultry

I am really trying to make things work with my wife. I think she has forgiven me, but my ex girlfriend is being evil by making me pay this support for a child I did not want. I feel that she trapped me. Is there any way I can get custody of the kid so that I don't have to pay child support?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
timetofly339 said:
I am really trying to make things work with my wife. I think she has forgiven me, but my ex girlfriend is being evil by making me pay this support for a child I did not want. I feel that she trapped me. Is there any way I can get custody of the kid so that I don't have to pay child support?
After 7 kids, surely you know what causes them - though perhaps you never learned how to prevent it. Still not an excuse. You helped make this child, and you'll be helping support it.

You may consider her "evil", but quite a few will find you equally - if not more - so.

Last edited by a moderator:

fairisfair

timetofly339 said:
Dude, if there was any question to your right to the grand prize, you just removed it.

timetofly339 said:

My response:

Are you sure you don't live in a single-wide trailer?

That has GOT to be one of the most STUPID statements I've read in a long time!

Here's a clue: Whether in her custody or yours, children don't survive on air. They cost money.

You really are a trailer trash dufus!

IAAL

Silverplum

timetofly339 said:
Dang, but you are extra super-stooopid!!

After 7 freakin' kids, you think it would actually be cheaper to have custody than pay CS??

nextwife

stealth2 said:
Not likely. Dude - you made a conscious choice in f*cking her. After 7 kids, surely you know what causes them - though perhaps you never learned how to prevent it. Still not an excuse. You helped make this child, and you'll be helping support it.

You may consider her "evil", but quite a few will find you equally - if not more - so.
After 7 kids, it never occured to you that you had already done your part to re-populate the earth, and it might be time to get snipped? Or to make darned sure you BOTH were using birth control?

The sorry part is that your seven kids will probably end up with less money between them for support than your lady-on-the-side's ONE kid. The courts often don't give a crap about the needs of already born kids within an intact marriage. IMHO, any woman who chooses to make a kid with a guy who is already supporting seven kids should have to be last in line for a slice of his income pie.

frylover

timetofly339 said:
SURE! Go into court and tell the judge "Your Honor, I want custody of 'the kid' I didn't want so that I don't have to pay support!"

IAAL, I think you can close your contest....I'd be surprised if anyone can top this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">