• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Rape Case - Do I have to pay Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aepena

What is the name of your state? Texas

When I was 14 I began to get molested by our (28yr old) female live-in housekeeper. At age 15 she had an abortion with my child (so she said) and has admitted to that. She later had another child which was conceived when I was 16 and born when I was 17. She has now filed for child support and back pay. I did not know the child was mine until the paternity test. I don't feel I should be responsible for the support of this child for back pay, now, or in the future, because I was raped. Please advice.

Shay-Pari'e

Through the years she raped you, what for 3 years, and you never reported it? :rolleyes:

You couldn't get her off you when you were 17?

Stop making up stories if you want advice. Had you been abused up until that age you would have reported it. Your parents didn't know she lost the first baby with you?

Is there a reason you did not tell your parents she molested you the first time? They would have fired her.

I don't buy a word you said.

Last edited:

Lewcifer

aepena said:

When I was 14 I began to get molested by our (28yr old) female live-in housekeeper. At age 15 she had an abortion with my child (so she said) and has admitted to that. She later had another child which was conceived when I was 16 and born when I was 17. She has now filed for child support and back pay. I did not know the child was mine until the paternity test. I don't feel I should be responsible for the support of this child for back pay, now, or in the future, because I was raped. Please advice.
What's your question? The clue that someone is asking a question lies in the fact that a question mark will be used to end the sentence. So far, all I've seen you do (from reading the above) is speculate.

mike2000

--PARIDISE-- said:
Through the years she raped you, what for 3 years, and you never reported it? :rolleyes:

You couldn't get her off you when you were 17?

Stop making up stories if you want advice. Had you been abused up until that age you would have reported it. Your parents didn't know she lost the first baby with you?

Is there a reason you did not tell your parents she molested you the first time? They would have fired her.

I don't buy a word you said.
before you call some one liar walk in the shoes of a victim.i know this little boy about 16 years old now.someone started to molest him when he was about 5 years old about when he reached age 12 he was put in a childerens home for molesting someone else.he was raped 200 or more times no one is sure it happened so often .to make a long story short it was detected on lie dectecters test he was molested that is why he done what he did.and some of the medications he was on for behavioral problems when he was younger.it all stemed from him being molested.he now has been put in 3 different facilities and extensive counseling he finally told who did it to him a neighbor kid about his age.he had tried to commit suicide rather than tell.i asked the same question could this be true why did he not tell what was being done to him.it was explained me the molester scares and threatens the person being molested that he afraid of telling,and sometimes the embarrassment of what happened to them.they are just afraid to tell.any how the molester was arrested and addmitted to what he had done and he walks free because he addmitted it and he now has started his life has a job car payment.awhile the one he molested sits in a state facility suffering.although he has turned around 100% and maybe will soon becoming home after his childhood is lost for ever.maybe he though people like you would call him a liar thats why he did not tell who knows.get to know some one who has been molested or raped and get to know how it affects there life.maybe you will think differently.my advice is report it now what she has done to you and take a lie detectors test to prove it before she destroys someone elses life.

Last edited:

genivieve

mike2000 said:
maybe people like you would call him a liar thats why he did not tell who knows.get to know some one who has been molested or raped and get to know how it affects there life.maybe you will think differently.
I couldnt have said it better myself. Thank you......

Kansas4me

I think of that story "I know my name is Steven" were the kid was kidnapped and molested for years, when he finally ran away (only because the guy kidnapped another kid) he was teased and harressed and called gay cause of it all.

Seems our society is really making it any easier on them to open up.

djohnson

I would just like to point out that these are two totally different cases. There is big difference in being 5 and threatened and growing up scared than being 13 or 14 when it starts with a woman when you are in your prime and curious about sex anyway. No one is saying it's not true but VERY FEW boys and 13 or 14 could honestly be threatened (for the first time) to have sex with them or else.

genivieve

djohnson said:
I would just like to point out that these are two totally different cases. There is big difference in being 5 and threatened and growing up scared than being 13 or 14 when it starts with a woman when you are in your prime and curious about sex anyway. No one is saying it's not true but VERY FEW boys and 13 or 14 could honestly be threatened (for the first time) to have sex with them or else.

hmmmmm my boyfriend was molested by his babysitter. It started at the age of 12. She was 38. This went on for two more years. When I asked him why he didnt tell his mother his reply was: 1. She would probaby not believe him. 2. He was extremely embarassed by the situation. 3. He didnt want his friends to know. 4. The babysitter threatened him constantly. 5. His father and uncle had committed suicide in the same year when he was 12. He was emotionally unstable. Now if the situation was turned around and it was a female being molested and pregnant by her rapist I'm pretty sure this board would be in a uproar.

S

seniorjudge

aepena said:

Sue her for child molestation.

brisgirl825

Unfortunately, males do have a stigma that comes with any sexual abuse. However, usually abuser is a male, women are not as likely to sexually abuse children especially teens. We all think of a 16 yr old male and we wonder why he couldn't push her off and fight. There's also the anatomical issue. We all know the differences, and so it comes into question as to how a teenage male can be raped? A man must be aroused for intercourse to take place, so people tend not to believe a man. Males and females all have their own stigmas and stereotypes, maybe one day we can get passed them.
I would suggest that you report this to your local police dept. They could be suspicious that you are saying this only after she has filed for support. At the very least it was satutory rape though, maybe that will help you in your case. Good luck.

Sarah

S

seniorjudge

brisgirl825 said:
Unfortunately, males do have a stigma that comes with any sexual abuse. However, usually abuser is a male, women are not as likely to sexually abuse children especially teens. We all think of a 16 yr old male and we wonder why he couldn't push her off and fight. There's also the anatomical issue. We all know the differences, and so it comes into question as to how a teenage male can be raped? A man must be aroused for intercourse to take place, so people tend not to believe a man. Males and females all have their own stigmas and stereotypes, maybe one day we can get passed them.
I would suggest that you report this to your local police dept. They could be suspicious that you are saying this only after she has filed for support. At the very least it was satutory rape though, maybe that will help you in your case. Good luck.

Sarah
http://www.moga.state.mo.us/statutes/C500-599/5660000010.HTM

Rape is sexual intercourse without consent. And here is a link to the definition of sexual intercourse. (I suspect that it is much the same in the laws of all states.)

"Sexual intercourse", any penetration, however slight, of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, whether or not an emission results.

We all know the differences, and so it comes into question as to how a teenage male can be raped? A man must be aroused for intercourse to take place

The rape of a male can happen whether the man is aroused or not. Or, if the bad actor is the man, he does not have to be aroused to commit rape on a female. See the above definition.

brisgirl825

I wasn't trying to say it wasn't possible, I was merely stating what most people think and that's why men aren't taken seriously.
I did also tell this man that it was atleast statutory rape and advised him that he should go to the police. I think it is seriously wrong for an adult to put a child in this position even if it is consenual.

Sarah

djohnson

brisgirl825 said:
I wasn't trying to say it wasn't possible, I was merely stating what most people think and that's why men aren't taken seriously.
I did also tell this man that it was atleast statutory rape and advised him that he should go to the police. I think it is seriously wrong for an adult to put a child in this position even if it is consenual.

Sarah

This I will agree with. That is what statutory rape is for. Some teens that do consent just aren't old enough to make that kind of decision and like what is happening. I know boys are abused just like girls. I however do think there is more to the story when you talk about a normal adjusted male in his teens that all of sudden starts claiming rape that began as a teen after a child is born and child support becomes an issue.

S

seniorjudge

djohnson said:
This I will agree with. That is what statutory rape is for. Some teens that do consent just aren't old enough to make that kind of decision and like what is happening. I know boys are abused just like girls. I however do think there is more to the story when you talk about a normal adjusted male in his teens that all of sudden starts claiming rape that began as a teen after a child is born and child support becomes an issue.
Okay, one more nit to pick. A child under a certain age can NEVER consent. In other words, the rape could be "non-violent" (although no rape is really ever "non-violent"), but what makes it rape is that it is non-consenual.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">