• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child suport

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lyzenmtt

can overtime be taken into account on a child support reevaluation. my ex is trying to take me back to court for more money and i havent gotten a raise and its been 8 months since we agreed on an amount in court. cuyahoga county ohio

mistoffolees

can overtime be taken into account on a child support reevaluation. my ex is trying to take me back to court for more money and i havent gotten a raise and its been 8 months since we agreed on an amount in court. cuyahoga county ohio
Short answer: yes.

BL

Although if taken into court every time you get a raise , the court at some point may be inclined to refuse to order an increase each and every time .

How big of a difference in income are we talking? Is the overtime likely to continue? I personally can't see a court changing the amount in such a short period of time if the increase isn't grossly significant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">