• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child suport correction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tired in arizon

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I hav a document that was provided by my husbands exwife stating the amount that she paid in child care for their 2 children. The problem is the document submited to the court was forged after she testified in court. I do have a document that was signed by the child care provider and the two signatures do not match. Because the child care cost was so high ther was an additional $287 added to his monthly child care amount. What can we do about this?
tired

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
First question is - do the two documents give the same daycare amount, and if not - how much do they differ by?

tired in arizon

stealth2,
over a 1 year time period. Both children are in shcoll full time and the children do not attend child care any more. this is all happening right now i just figured out the one document had been forged.
tired

tired in arizon

stealth2,
ok will check into that one more question, will the over payment of child support be credited back to him and will anything happen to his exwife? Not wishing any ill harm on her she does have children.
tired :)

tired in arizon

stealth2
ok then why do we need to file a motion based on the incorrect amount instead file a motion to modify child support with the child support division that way we wont have to pay filing fee to the court and it will have the same effect if no money will be credited back to him is this correct?
tired

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">