• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support for 23 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

john mc knight

What is the name of your state?arizona.
i received a notice from california saying they had requested employment
info from my az work place. this concerns a child that is now 23 years old
and where parentage has not been established. can california deduct
from my check here . do i need legal help
thank you jm

BelizeBreeze

john mc knight said:
What is the name of your state?arizona.
i received a notice from california saying they had requested employment
info from my az work place. this concerns a child that is now 23 years old
and where parentage has not been established. can california deduct
from my check here . do i need legal help
thank you jm
There is a lot of information you are not including which would have an impact on the LEGALLY CORRECT answer. Such as, is this an action that was filed before the child became an adult? Was there a decision on support (regardless of the paternity question) by a california court or was the mother receiving state aid during the child's minority?

BelizeBreeze said:
There is a lot of information you are not including which would have an impact on the LEGALLY CORRECT answer. Such as, is this an action that was filed before the child became an adult? Was there a decision on support (regardless of the paternity question) by a california court or was the mother receiving state aid during the child's minority?
And you're going to be the one giving him a "legally correct" answer? Now that's funny.

rmet4nzkx

Yes you will have to give us the facts for an answer. Also, in addition to the other quesitons, is the child disabled in any way?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">