• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crazychick69_88

What is the name of your state? Michigan

My daughter and my grandson both live in my house and my husband and I provide more than half of their support. Could I as a grandmother go down to Friend of Court to have a child support ordered against the father being as he doesnt pay for anything? My daughter receives WIC through the state and works and average of 10-15 hours per week is there anything that I could do to have him pay her child support?

ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

ceara19

crazychick69_88 said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

My daughter and my grandson both live in my house and my husband and I provide more than half of their support. Could I as a grandmother go down to Friend of Court to have a child support ordered against the father being as he doesnt pay for anything? My daughter receives WIC through the state and works and average of 10-15 hours per week is there anything that I could do to have him pay her child support?

ThanksWhat is the name of your state?
YOU can't do ANYTHING. Your daughter can take the father to court for CS. You are going to have to get her to take action, you can't do it for her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">