• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support******************************************???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R J H

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

My ex-wife is on state aid. I have been ordered to pay "XXXX" amount a month. There is a court hearing for support in the near weeks. Can other decisions be made by the judge during this time (i.e. ssn for tax reasons or mother to keep current on child's health)? :confused:

LdiJ

R J H said:

My ex-wife is on state aid. I have been ordered to pay "XXXX" amount a month. There is a court hearing for support in the near weeks. Can other decisions be made by the judge during this time (i.e. ssn for tax reasons or mother to keep current on child's health)? :confused:
I am confused too....could you ask your questions a little more clearly?

Shay-Pari'e

R J H said:

Yes, these things can be heard then,****************************.it is a matter of what is onthe judges plate that day, and also a matter if a motion has been filed to hear the extra things.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">