• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TSHANA26

new york,

I took my daughter father to court for child support cause he refused to pay babysitting fees. when the judge asked me did i want 17% of his pay i declined like a fool and when i was asked if i wanted retroactive support i declined to and the judge gave me child support for childcare only. now am about to take him back to court for 17% of his income plus childcare and what i would like to know is would i still be able to get the retroactive support i turned down in the first hearing?

Antigone*

new york,

I took my daughter father to court for child support cause he refused to pay babysitting fees. when the judge asked me did i want 17% of his pay i declined like a fool and when i was asked if i wanted retroactive support i declined to and the judge gave me child support for childcare only. now am about to take him back to court for 17% of his income plus childcare and what i would like to know is would i still be able to get the retroactive support i turned down in the first hearing?
Slim and none, and slim just left the building.:cool:

LdiJ

new york,

I very much doubt that there would be any chance of retroactive support at this point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">