• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

I been paying child support for most of the time my son been born and he is 10 now he will be 11 in sept 25. I have visitation but the mother been moving and hiding from me since I been paying child support. So I havent seen him since he was 1 years old and I been missing him like crazy I need help on what too do & what will happen.:(
Not seeing your child has nothing to do with child support. What are you trying to accomplish.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

I been paying child support for most of the time my son been born and he is 10 now he will be 11 in sept 25. I have visitation but the mother been moving and hiding from me since I been paying child support. So I havent seen him since he was 1 years old and I been missing him like crazy I need help on what too do & what will happen.:(

What have you done to pursue visitation?

What is it you wish to accomplish?

When you say "most of the time", are you in arrears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">