• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mccloud8

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii but its the law for Nevada that I'm concerned about...

I have had my 3 children and my ex-wifes daughter without her support for going on 7 years. She has not paid child support ever, but we are considering letting my children live with her now for a few months. I am concerned that she will get on welfare and that I will be put on child support. Is there some type of agreement or paper that we can sign and agree to the fact that she won't put me on child support?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii but its the law for Nevada that I'm concerned about...

I have had my 3 children and my ex-wifes daughter without her support for going on 7 years. She has not paid child support ever, but we are considering letting my children live with her now for a few months. I am concerned that she will get on welfare and that I will be put on child support. Is there some type of agreement or paper that we can sign and agree to the fact that she won't put me on child support?
Short answer: No.

Longer answer: Heck, no.

(Sorry, the site won't take just 'no' as a response).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">