• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rich4801

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio my quest is , my child got married when she was 17 years old. She is still in high school, but got married. under ohio law says that when the child gets married child support terminates? well my daughter got in a big law suit with her ex-husband turned out that he was a fraud and got put in jail. My daughter now 19 years old is going to get annulment to make like the child was never married. Am I still resonsible for child support to my daughter and back child support. Since the support order was stopped by the agency back in 09.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio my quest is , my child got married when she was 17 years old. She is still in high school, but got married. under ohio law says that when the child gets married child support terminates? well my daughter got in a big law suit with her ex-husband turned out that he was a fraud and got put in jail. My daughter now 19 years old is going to get annulment to make like the child was never married. Am I still resonsible for child support to my daughter and back child support. Since the support order was stopped by the agency back in 09.

Why does your daughter think she'll get an annulment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">