• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support After a Doctor Screws Up With Surgical Castration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futurist

A couple of people with whom I have previously talked to about this brought up this issue (Yes, seriously)--if a doctor will surgically castrate me but somehow screw up in regards to this, accidentally leave some testicular tissue behind, and have this testicular tissue begin producing sperm afterwards (again, I don't know if this is actually possible; however, please assume that it is for the sake of argument), then would I be able to sue my doctor for 18+ years of child support payments and/or for massive financial compensation for the extremely massive emotional distress that a surgical castration failure would cause for me?

Also, I would like to point out that is an unwanted child being born after I will get surgically castrated and get two successful semen analyses done afterwards (if the birth of an unwanted child in these circumstances is even possible, that is), then I would like to (ideally) give up all of my parental rights to this child. Thus, a court probably wouldn't be able to argue that I received any joys from the birth of this unwanted child or from paying child support; on the contrary, I would experience extremely massive emotional distress as a result of this (Yes, seriously).

Anyway, any thoughts on this? Also, Yes, this is certainly a completely serious question. After all, I myself certainly want to get surgically castrated both due to the fact that I am genderqveer and due to the fact that I have certainly and absolutely had it with being told to "keep it in my pants." Indeed, I just hope that my insurance is going to cover the cost of my post-surgical castration hormone replacement therapy (HRT).

Silverplum

I asked a different question in my first thread, though.
Not really. Child support is the primary topic, and not being responsible for any child you might father is the rest of your topic. It's all the same junk.

And junk it is. Take your hypothetical questions to your DOCTOR.

Just Blue

A couple of people with whom I have previously talked to about this brought up this issue (Yes, seriously)--if a doctor will surgically castrate me but somehow screw up in regards to this, accidentally leave some testicular tissue behind, and have this testicular tissue begin producing sperm afterwards (again, I don't know if this is actually possible; however, please assume that it is for the sake of argument), then would I be able to sue my doctor for 18+ years of child support payments and/or for massive financial compensation for the extremely massive emotional distress that a surgical castration failure would cause for me?

Also, I would like to point out that is an unwanted child being born after I will get surgically castrated and get two successful semen analyses done afterwards (if the birth of an unwanted child in these circumstances is even possible, that is), then I would like to (ideally) give up all of my parental rights to this child. Thus, a court probably wouldn't be able to argue that I received any joys from the birth of this unwanted child or from paying child support; on the contrary, I would experience extremely massive emotional distress as a result of this (Yes, seriously).

Anyway, any thoughts on this? Also, Yes, this is certainly a completely serious question. After all, I myself certainly want to get surgically castrated both due to the fact that I am genderqveer and due to the fact that I have certainly and absolutely had it with being told to "keep it in my pants." Indeed, I just hope that my insurance is going to cover the cost of my post-surgical castration hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
So, You are going to get the "boys" lopped off and wife is going to get her "kicks" elsewhere. Very Strange. :rolleyes:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Oh, heck, I'll answer this one.

then would I be able to sue my doctor for 18+ years of child support payments and/or for massive financial compensation for the extremely massive emotional distress that a surgical castration failure would cause for me?

Not only no, but hell no. You would not be able to sue your doctor for a darned thing.

Proserpina

Oh, heck, I'll answer this one.

then would I be able to sue my doctor for 18+ years of child support payments and/or for massive financial compensation for the extremely massive emotional distress that a surgical castration failure would cause for me?

Not only no, but hell no. You would not be able to sue your doctor for a darned thing.
Criminal negligence in not reporting an obvious case of ... oh never mind. I'm too mean, it's too early and I'm too uncaffeinated.

;)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">