• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support arrears and settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

OMG you are so wrong, 2 of my boys live with me out of 5 children (3 with ex wife and 2 with ex-girlfriend). One is not biologicaly mine but i claim him as my own because all she dates is loosers and he needs a role model. I give my ex-support for the one she takes care of witch is the little one .. (mother cheated on me when I was deployed:dispicable).. and you dont see me bi#@ing that shes not paying me.. I know she cant.. and I dont need it.. or want it..
.. and I dont find it hard to take care of my children. its not hard. maybe if your weak.. then you shouldnt even have the kids if its that hard for you... and why are most mothers still alone? Its the same reason they left their husband or boyfriend no man will ever be good enough. just like my last to ex's. they still alone 10 15 years later.. and dont claim its the children keeping you from having a man.. send them to thier father unless hes a looser.. and your opinion on loosers may be didfferent then mine.. you may say it just because he didnt fluff your pillows or forgot to bring milk home.. yeah I know your kind..

you think because im a NCP for 3 of my children I dont relate.. I do, its just im tired of the CP claiming poverty when its there own falt.. I got a job I work I take care of my kids.. and I send support.. My BI#@!ing if for CS ability to use the arrears that belongs to the Mother and child to threaten fathers who ARE paying by levy of accounts, loss of license, warrents for arrest and so on..

Think before you speak... get some facts.. quit claiming poverty and the "im all alone with kids".. its BS... those are choices the parents made.. I made choices and I chose to ask the mother to remove the arrears to release my credit.. not to not pay.. thats just stupid.. who ever said that is stupid.. everyone who reads the BS senior members are spilling is now dumber for reading there posts..

the only reason you have gotten over on the CS system is because the men who nocked you up were loosers.. so dont go lableing all men as loosers when its not true... there are plenty of women loosers to.. whats the saying I am women hear me roar.. LOL.. well Roar on.. but when you look back on your life and your and old shrivled up lady who hasnt done anything with her life but sit back and scream poverty and Im alone dont blame anyone but yourself..

If you want to do something then go out and do it. but dont blame a man for leaving you with the kids (Its your dicision that you have them right..) or for your lack of self esteam.

go to college, get a job. and Just basic background? WTH.. you gota be kidding. look at the posts all the posts... they are at home posting BS. and dame right they collecting CS.. cause they deserve it right.. NO,,, the children do.. But the women will take the support n buy there smokes n boozes and take BF's out to dinner with the money.. I know Ive seen it done.. why not get a good job so you dont need the money from a man.. wow thats what men do when they have custody... oh well.

Im tired of typing its usless trying to open eyes of people who just want to sit back and collect support and give out BS advice to people who may realy have an honest question...
That's okay, monk. WE'RE tired of typing. It's useless trying to open eyes of people who just want to not pay their child support and give out BS advice to people who may really have an honest question.

:rolleyes:

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

OMG you are so wrong, 2 of my boys live with me out of 5 children (3 with ex wife and 2 with ex-girlfriend). One is not biologicaly mine but i claim him as my own because all she dates is loosers and he needs a role model. I give my ex-support for the one she takes care of witch is the little one .. (mother cheated on me when I was deployed:dispicable).. and you dont see me bi#@ing that shes not paying me.. I know she cant.. and I dont need it.. or want it..
.. and I dont find it hard to take care of my children. its not hard. maybe if your weak.. then you shouldnt even have the kids if its that hard for you... and why are most mothers still alone? Its the same reason they left their husband or boyfriend no man will ever be good enough. just like my last to ex's. they still alone 10 15 years later.. and dont claim its the children keeping you from having a man.. send them to thier father unless hes a looser.. and your opinion on loosers may be didfferent then mine.. you may say it just because he didnt fluff your pillows or forgot to bring milk home.. yeah I know your kind..

you think because im a NCP for 3 of my children I dont relate.. I do, its just im tired of the CP claiming poverty when its there own falt.. I got a job I work I take care of my kids.. and I send support.. My BI#@!ing if for CS ability to use the arrears that belongs to the Mother and child to threaten fathers who ARE paying by levy of accounts, loss of license, warrents for arrest and so on..

Think before you speak... get some facts.. quit claiming poverty and the "im all alone with kids".. its BS... those are choices the parents made.. I made choices and I chose to ask the mother to remove the arrears to release my credit.. not to not pay.. thats just stupid.. who ever said that is stupid.. everyone who reads the BS senior members are spilling is now dumber for reading there posts..

the only reason you have gotten over on the CS system is because the men who nocked you up were loosers.. so dont go lableing all men as loosers when its not true... there are plenty of women loosers to.. whats the saying I am women hear me roar.. LOL.. well Roar on.. but when you look back on your life and your and old shrivled up lady who hasnt done anything with her life but sit back and scream poverty and Im alone dont blame anyone but yourself..

If you want to do something then go out and do it. but dont blame a man for leaving you with the kids (Its your dicision that you have them right..) or for your lack of self esteam.

go to college, get a job. and Just basic background? WTH.. you gota be kidding. look at the posts all the posts... they are at home posting BS. and dame right they collecting CS.. cause they deserve it right.. NO,,, the children do.. But the women will take the support n buy there smokes n boozes and take BF's out to dinner with the money.. I know Ive seen it done.. why not get a good job so you dont need the money from a man.. wow thats what men do when they have custody... oh well.

Im tired of typing its usless trying to open eyes of people who just want to sit back and collect support and give out BS advice to people who may realy have an honest question...
That's okay, monk. WE'RE tired of typing. It's useless trying to open eyes of people who just want to not pay their child support and give out BS advice to people who may really have an honest question.

:rolleyes:
With the OP's last post, I'd like to shoot that theory and generalizations out of the water. OP, you're the effing idiot. You're claiming that we're just sitting on our general posteriors collecting CS?? Try again. Most of the Senior's here have BTDT and have jobs, multiple jobs at times and there are even some of us here who don't have ex's who pay support. So... without getting myself banned, you'll get no more help from anyone who can help, because of your attitude.

The chip on your shoulder about being a wounded vet? Yeah, you're not the only one, lose the chip. You'll be better for it, and with that, I'm out.

(mother cheated on me when I was deployed:dispicable)
That explains a LOT. You have anger management issues and inadequate personality issues. Gotcha.

just like my last to ex's. they still alone 10 15 years later.. and dont claim its the children keeping you from having a man.. send them to thier father unless hes a looser..
Um ... who on freaking earth is claiming that?!?! :confused:

If that misogynistic rant was aimed at any of your exes, perhaps you should find the testicular fortitude and tell THEM so.

and your opinion on loosers may be didfferent then mine.. you may say it just because he didnt fluff your pillows or forgot to bring milk home.. yeah I know your kind..
Okay, my definition of a non-loser would be one who pays his debts, takes care of his family, and doesn't bitch about his problems or engage in rambling misogynistic rants on a public forum.

I got a job I work I take care of my kids.. and I send support..
Then why are you in arrears? I didn't read the ranting explanation you gave. I don't speak or read "Rant."

Think before you speak... get some facts.. quit claiming poverty and the "im all alone with kids".. its BS... those are choices the parents made.. I made choices and I chose to ask the mother to remove the arrears to release my credit.. not to not pay.. thats just stupid
You said it, not me. Nevermind, you likely didn't "get it."

Who is claiming poverty?! Or that they are "all alone with kids?"

And if you want your credit released, pay the arrears. It's THAT simple.

.. who ever said that is stupid.. everyone who reads the BS senior members are spilling is now dumber for reading there posts..
And you're here asking for advice from stupid people? How stupid does that make YOU? :eek:

the only reason you have gotten over on the CS system is because the men who nocked you up were loosers..
Hmm ... the guy that "knocked me up" makes six figures a year, pays his bills and takes care of his family quite comfortably. I don't think he'd qualify as being a loser. :)

so dont go lableing all men as loosers when its not true... there are plenty of women loosers to..
No argument there. Some women ARE losers. And we're not calling ALL men losers, just you. ;)

but when you look back on your life and your and old shrivled up lady who hasnt done anything with her life but sit back and scream poverty and Im alone dont blame anyone but yourself..
Really, who in the world as we know it are you ranting to?!?!

Can we give the man credit for helping MAKE those kids? :rolleyes:

go to college, get a job. and Just basic background? WTH.. you gota be kidding. look at the posts all the posts... they are at home posting BS. and dame right they collecting CS.. cause they deserve it right.. NO,,, the children do..
Um ... AFAIK, every single woman who's posted here DOES have a college education.

They can have jobs AND collect CS, too, yannow.

But the women will take the support n buy there smokes n boozes and take BF's out to dinner with the money.. I know Ive seen it done.. why not get a good job so you dont need the money from a man.. wow thats what men do when they have custody... oh well.
Um ... how would you know that ANY of these women do that with their CS money?!

IF they were, I highly doubt that they'd be here helping others with legal problems. By your logic, wouldn't they be passed out on a sidewalk somewhere?

Your "honest question" was on how to stiff your children out of THEIR money that YOU owe.

The rest of your posts were simply unintelligible, nonsensical, mean-spirited rants at women in general.

I suggest therapy. Lots of it. And yes, that's a professional opinion.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

That explains a LOT. You have anger management issues and inadequate personality issues. Gotcha.

Um ... who on freaking earth is claiming that?!?! :confused:

If that misogynistic rant was aimed at any of your exes, perhaps you should find the testicular fortitude and tell THEM so.

Okay, my definition of a non-loser would be one who pays his debts, takes care of his family, and doesn't bitch about his problems or engage in rambling misogynistic rants on a public forum.

Then why are you in arrears? I didn't read the ranting explanation you gave. I don't speak or read "Rant."

You said it, not me. Nevermind, you likely didn't "get it."

Who is claiming poverty?! Or that they are "all alone with kids?"

And if you want your credit released, pay the arrears. It's THAT simple.

And you're here asking for advice from stupid people? How stupid does that make YOU? :eek:

Hmm ... the guy that "knocked me up" makes six figures a year, pays his bills and takes care of his family quite comfortably. I don't think he'd qualify as being a loser. :)

No argument there. Some women ARE losers. And we're not calling ALL men losers, just you. ;)

Really, who in the world as we know it are you ranting to?!?!

Can we give the man credit for helping MAKE those kids? :rolleyes:

Um ... AFAIK, every single woman who's posted here DOES have a college education.

They can have jobs AND collect CS, too, yannow.

Um ... how would you know that ANY of these women do that with their CS money?!

IF they were, I highly doubt that they'd be here helping others with legal problems. By your logic, wouldn't they be passed out on a sidewalk somewhere?

Your "honest question" was on how to stiff your children out of THEIR money that YOU owe.

The rest of your posts were simply unintelligible, nonsensical, mean-spirited rants at women in general.

I suggest therapy. Lots of it. And yes, that's a professional opinion.
Standing ovation, CB... I like you! ;)

monk36

Truth hurts so i guess you felt you have to defend yourself and other jobless CP sitting on their butts.. im not bitter.. or have a chip on my shoulder LOL.. oops denial is the first sign.. lol.. Im just speaking the truth.. I didnt say all women are that way.. geeze what do you take me for a womanizer..

Im just saying that from an outsider perspective, and I am.. the people posting on this site have way to much time.. and biased opinions.. Just because someone wants child support arrears out of CS hands dont mean the NCP dont want to pay...you all have been of no help.. this site is useless with people single minded and no real knowlege of how CS, divorce, or child custody realy works.. Or.. should I say how it should work if the NCP would stand up for themself and not let the CP walk all over them in some cases..

well I got what I wanted.. so Im happy.. no more need to post here..

unless I just want to point out the seniors flaws in the way they handle questions.. or men on this site... we need more men on this site so we can
realy see the point of views from both sides.. :eek:

Silverplum

Monk, you don't know us, our backgrounds, or even most of our genders. :rolleyes: You're making a fool of yourself when you type. Please just read and learn.

Just consider: AFTER you learned something and became useful, IF you were to do so, YOU could be a MALE on this site. Of course, you'd have to learn the law and act like a grownup, but it's doable.

Truth hurts so i guess you felt you have to defend yourself and other jobless CP sitting on their butts.. im not bitter.. or have a chip on my shoulder LOL.. oops denial is the first sign.. lol.. Im just speaking the truth.. I didnt say all women are that way.. geeze what do you take me for a womanizer..

Im just saying that from an outsider perspective, and I am.. the people posting on this site have way to much time.. and biased opinions.. Just because someone wants child support arrears out of CS hands dont mean the NCP dont want to pay...you all have been of no help.. this site is useless with people single minded and no real knowlege of how CS, divorce, or child custody realy works.. Or.. should I say how it should work if the NCP would stand up for themself and not let the CP walk all over them in some cases..

unless I just want to point out the seniors flaws in the way they handle questions.. or men on this site... we need more men on this site so we can
realy see the point of views from both sides.. :eek:

divona2000

Monday 3:29 PM
...Is there anything I can do to have this lowered or removed in a legal maner if the costodial wont relieve me of the debt?
Today 10:47 AM
...great news, I just talked to my childrens mom this morning and she has agreed to forgive the arrears and to just continue paying the regular support...

All in less than 48 hours? The OG Effect, still going strong...gone but not forgotten :eek:

Truth hurts so i guess you felt you have to defend yourself and other jobless CP sitting on their butts
Does the truth hurt? When you think of begrudging your children the arrears due them, does it hurt?

.. im not bitter.. or have a chip on my shoulder LOL.. oops denial is the first sign.. lol.. Im just speaking the truth.. I didnt say all women are that way..
Your rambling, bitter, misogynistic rants state otherwise.

geeze what do you take me for a womanizer..
With that misogynistic attitude, no, I wouldn't it.

Or rather, with that attitude, I doubt enough women fall for you that you could be construed as a womanizer.

Im just saying that from an outsider perspective, and I am.. the people posting on this site have way to much time.. and biased opinions.. Just because someone wants child support arrears out of CS hands dont mean the NCP dont want to pay...
*sigh* Asking HOW to get OUT of paying arrears IS not wanting to pay.

you all have been of no help.. this site is useless with people single minded and no real knowlege of how CS, divorce, or child custody realy works.. Or.. should I say how it should work if the NCP would stand up for themself and not let the CP walk all over them in some cases..
First of all, just because no one offered you a shoulder to cry on doesn't mean you didn't get valid answers.

Second of all, if you WANT shoulders to cry and whinge on, try being more personable ~ that means less ranting and raving, less judgmental, sexist crap, and more acting like a human being.

As for the CP, she's taking pity on you. Good for you. :eek:

You got what you wanted? What, may I ask, was that?

Meaning, clearly you had no desire to hear the truth. Nor the desire to hear what others think of you.

Or are you, in addition to being a misogynistic deadbeat, also a masochist?

unless I just want to point out the seniors flaws in the way they handle questions.. or men on this site... we need more men on this site so we can realy see the point of views from both sides.. :eek:
Men would give you the same attitude. At least, my husband would. He doesn't respect deadbeat parents, either.

Bottom line: You claim to care about your children. Then pay the arrears. It really is that simple.

And if you want to be treated with respect, you can begin pursuit of that goal by treating others (AKA women ~ including those HERE) with respect.

It's really not that hard. If you can't do it on your own, the advisement still stands: seek therapy.

great news, I just talked to my childrens mom this morning and she has agreed to forgive the arrears and to just continue paying the regular support..
So, in other words, this lazy, tasteless, law-breaking, poor excuse for a woman (rephrasing what you've said about her) is giving you a hand-out. Giving you charity. Taking pity on you.

Hmm ... maybe you should try being grateful and not acting like such an arse to all women, then. Much less acting like arse to HER.

Silverplum

So, in other words, this lazy, tasteless, law-breaking, poor excuse for a woman (rephrasing what you've said about her) is giving you a hand-out. Giving you charity. Taking pity on you.

Hmm ... maybe you should try being grateful and not acting like such an arse to all women, then. Much less acting like arse to HER.
Superior, CB. ;)

monk36

ok Ill try...:( but why does it seem that there are alot of bitter people on here? Ive read the posts? when a man makes a post women make him to be the bad guy right away... thats not called for right? so instead of questioning the person and having some sympathy, why not answer the question as best as possible?. why tell somebody that they cant do something when in truth they can? why tell them its legal when in fact it is not.. It just doesnt make sense.. Just because what happend to one case in a members experiance doesnt mean it was right and it doesnt mean they know the laws. I have seen verry simular cases turn out in favor of other parties when you would think it should go the other way.. I mean if your gona tell somebody something at least have respect for others answering the same post because they may have been in those shoes and had a different out come to what is being said by majority...

when a man makes a post women make him to be the bad guy right away... thats not called for right? so instead of questioning the person and having some sympathy, why not answer the question as best as possible?.
Essentially, because you acted like an utter arse, bad-mouthing your exes AND then insulting the members HERE.

Work on your attitude and THEN come back. See if there's a difference then. $100 says there will be.

Edited to add: OR you can show that you're a gwon-up and apologize to those here you insulted. That would be a start.
I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverplum

ok Ill try...:( but why does it seem that there are alot of bitter people on here? Ive read the posts?
For what, a whole five, perhaps TEN minutes now?

Wow. You've been reading lots and lots and lots. You think you know it all now?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

monk36 said:
when a man makes a post women make him to be the bad guy right away... thats not called for right? so instead of questioning the person and having some sympathy, why not answer the question as best as possible?. why tell somebody that they cant do something when in truth they can? why tell them its legal when in fact it is not.. It just doesnt make sense.. Just because what happend to one case in a members experiance doesnt mean it was right and it doesnt mean they know the laws. I have seen verry simular cases turn out in favor of other parties when you would think it should go the other way.. I mean if your gona tell somebody something at least have respect for others answering the same post because they may have been in those shoes and had a different out come to what is being said by majority...
When I want to hear from you, I'll let you know.

monk36

exactly what im talking about.. you sit on your fart box belching out nonsense. You have no idea what your talking about, the information you portray to know is useless and the thought of people comming here for answers or advice and getting you is utterly disgusting..

People like you are the drain on society. Perhapes you were mistreated as a child.. i dont know but the stupidity comming from you is bafeling.., almost infant like... i feel sorry for you.. you have little to no value in the words you say on this site..

this forum is ment to help others get nformation insted you condem and riducule them befor you have the facts. your opinions are biased as i said befor and there is no hidding that truth.. for this site to work properly it would take a miricle because of the BS and biased opnions thrown out at whim by some people on here..
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">