• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support arrears and settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monk36

I like that.. lol "vow of silence.".

well at least this post has generated some trafic and some funny responses..
:eek::D:eek::D

take care

exactly what im talking about.. you sit on your fart box belching out nonsense. You have no idea what your talking about, the information you portray to know is useless and the thought of people comming here for answers or advice and getting you is utterly disgusting..
Pretty strong words coming from an acknowledged deadbeat. :eek:

People like you are the drain on society.
Um ... excuse me? I support my kids. I pay my bills.

So ... who's the "drain on society?"

Perhapes you were mistreated as a child.. i dont know but the stupidity comming from you is bafeling.., almost infant like... i feel sorry for you.. you have little to no value in the words you say on this site..
You mean words like these?: You are a misogynistic deadbeat.
this forum is ment to help others get nformation insted you condem and riducule them befor you have the facts.
The fact is as follows: You denigrated (look it up) the same woman you're asking for charity from in the form of forgiving the arrears.

You got ridicule (that's how it's spelled) and condemnation for being an arse. Your situation was immaterial. And if you had half a mind, you'd get that. :rolleyes:

your opinions are biased as i said befor and there is no hidding that truth.. for this site to work properly it would take a miricle because of the BS and biased opnions thrown out at whim by some people on here..
I pay my bills. I take care of my kids. You don't. You aren't.

Further, you mock and insult the very woman who pities you enough to get you out of trouble with CSE.

AND you don't even have the decency to understand that, be grateful and possibly show her some respect.

You don't get to laugh. WE get to laugh at YOU. :D

Just Blue

Monk. Shut up. Now. You are LEGALLY and MORALLY wrong. Keep up your blather and you will NEVER be assisted at this site. IP's are recorded.;)

monk36

:D:D:D:D

nice come back.. but again you are mistaken.. gosh does anyone know how to read the words for what they say.. usualy when a man speaks he doesnt have any hidden meaning... what he says it what he means... why do women always try to read between the lines? hint "there is no between the lines".. if you understood men then maybe there woul be less divorces or the claim " im alone with kids".. and less people and kids would have to go through this....

Charity? What The H you talking about?. charity!.. you have no idea what charity is. but ok if you want to call it that, then im happy to accept it.. and il take it to the bank.. buy a new car. and get that dream boat ive always wanted. and a new house with a pool to park them at..
gime a break..

Im after my credit neophyte.. if you havnt realized yet that credit is one of the most financialy imprtant items in your life then you are doomed..

Without credit.. There will be no house to pass on to your kids no co-signing for your kids future.. just a world of debt left in your wake.....

you can call me a dead beat but If you consider a deadbeat someone wo takes care of his business then id hate to here what you call your kids father...

have a good day

Silverplum

nice come back.. but again you are mistaken.. gosh does anyone know how to read the words for what they say.. usualy when a man speaks he doesnt have any hidden meaning... what he says it what he means... why do women always try to read between the lines? hint "there is no between the lines".. if you understood men then maybe there woul be less divorces or the claim " im alone with kids".. and less people and kids would have to go through this....

Charity? What The H you talking about?. charity!.. you have no idea what charity is. but ok if you want to call it that, then im happy to accept it.. and il take it to the bank.. buy a new car. and get that dream boat ive always wanted. and a new house with a pool to park them at..
gime a break..

Im after my credit neophyte.. if you havnt realized yet that credit is one of the most financialy imprtant items in your life then you are doomed..

Without credit.. There will be no house to pass on to your kids no co-signing for your kids future.. just a world of debt left in your wake.....

you can call me a dead beat but If you consider a deadbeat someone wo takes care of his business then id hate to here what you call your kids father...

have a good day
Thank you, most sincerely, for your service to our country. :)

Proserpina

gime a break..

have a good day

The fact remains - there was a period in which you very simply WERE NOT SUPPORTING YOUR CHILDREN.

Now please - close your thread.

Dear God, there you go again ... ranting to God knows who, about God knows what.

I can assure you: when I state that you are a misogynistic deadbeat, there is no "hidden meaning." I mean exactly what I say.

gime a break..
Charity. Look it up. You. Are. Asking. Your. Ex. To. Forgive. Your. Arrears.

That is most certainly charity. Pity. Hand-out.

Neophyte? My dear, I don't think you know what that word means, much less ANYTHING about my credit. :)

Hmm ... you mean like the 3000 sq ft house I am sitting in, at this very moment? :rolleyes:

you can call me a dead beat
I have. And will continue to do so, thank you. :)

but If you consider a deadbeat someone wo takes care of his business then id hate to here what you call your kids father...
I call him "Soul Mate," "Hubby," "Sweetheart" ... the list goes on. But then, he's not a misogynistic whiny little deadbeat. Like you. :)

You're not "taking care of your business." You're having your EX take care of YOUR business. And you're not even grateful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">