• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Calculator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamabearcyn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

If my ex-husband verbally agreed to pay me a certain amount of child support for our two kids, deposited this exact amount for a few months and now wants to file child support to give me a lower amount, will he be granted? And will I lose the amount he agreed to pay because the child support calculator indicates a lesser amount?

Just Blue

If my ex-husband verbally agreed to pay me a certain amount of child support for our two kids, deposited this exact amount for a few months and now wants to file child support to give me a lower amount, will he be granted? And will I lose the amount he agreed to pay because the child support calculator indicates a lesser amount?
Do you have an attorney?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

It's entirely possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">