• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support with court order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taveysmith

I live in wake county nc and me and my daughters mother dont have a court ordered child support order am I wrong if I personally go get everything my daughter and not physically hand her mother money

CourtClerk

I live in wake county nc and me and my daughters mother dont have a court ordered child support order am I wrong if I personally go get everything my daughter and not physically hand her mother money
Money. Child support is paid in cash... it covers tangible things and intangible things. I suggest you open up a child support case for yourself and get a court order.

latigo

Whatever you do DON'T HELP your daughter with her school work!

taveysmith

Is there anything I need to prove because I pay for everything already and keep her 3 or 4 days a week and just recently stopped giving her mother cash and just get everything myself so in the mean time should I start back giving her the cash or continue doing it how I am doing it

Just Blue

Is there anything I need to prove because I pay for everything already and keep her 3 or 4 days a week and just recently stopped giving her mother cash and just get everything myself so in the mean time should I start back giving her the cash or continue doing it how I am doing it
Go to court and get a court ordered support. Also get a custody order if you don't already have one. Do this yesterday. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">