• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support enforcement and food stamps

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

"poof begone" LOL

right okay then

and so, its still none of anyone's business what she does.
This is true... HOWEVER, when you air your dirty laundry on a PUBLIC FORUM, you have no control over who answers (good, bad or indifferent) and your PRIVATE business is no longer private. Its all public knowledge. ;)

This is true... HOWEVER, when you air your dirty laundry on a PUBLIC FORUM, you have no control over who answers (good, bad or indifferent) and your PRIVATE business is no longer private. Its all public knowledge. ;)
Its fine that it is PUBLIC knowledge. Problem is and what is pointed out by some senior members when its convenient for them, is the fact that this is a LEGAL forum. Therefore, I am quite sure that op does not care diddly poo what that person or anyone else has to say about their reproductive choices. That was afterall my entire point in the first place. Message was... just stick to the legal facts nothing more. No one needs to hear or read someones diatribe about how they think and feel this is the way they should live their life, who cares, stick to the facts, and only the facts. Enough said.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Its fine that it is PUBLIC knowledge. Problem is and what is pointed out by some senior members when its convenient for them, is the fact that this is a LEGAL forum. Therefore, I am quite sure that op does not care diddly poo what that person or anyone else has to say about their reproductive choices. That was afterall my entire point in the first place. Message was... just stick to the legal facts nothing more. No one needs to hear or read someones diatribe about how they think and feel this is the way they should live their life, who cares, stick to the facts, and only the facts. Enough said.
Oh Tinky... When a poster expects taxpayers to pay his/her way? Darned straight I'll have something to say about it!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">