• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gravedigger

Can somebody collect child support in the state of Washington if the child is 16 and has not been attending school for over a year? Also What can a guy do if the child in question is not your child! BUT because I did not ask for a DNA at my divorce i am forced by the state of Washington to pay support! even though the mother and everyone involved knows i am not the father. she will not give me a DNA and the child wants nothing to do with me because i am not the father. I refused to pay support for a child that is not mine! and now i have a bill for over 9,000 dollars for a kid that is somebody else s. DOES THAT MAKE ME A DEAD BEAT DAD! THE MOTHER THINKS THIS IS FUNNY HA!HA!
today i received a letter from Oregon child support stating that my drivers license will be suspended in 30 days if i (not the father) do not start paying child support! kinda makes a guy wonder why the law allows this.
SIGNED NOT THE DAD ! P.S kinda hard to dispute paternity when you had no idea! until it was to late. the law only allows one year after the child is born, lets be real people the law is written in favor of the mother and legally stealing another persons money is unmoral, SO I WILL FIGHT TO THE END!!
even if i have to take this to the public

Last edited:

Silverplum

Can somebody collect child support in the state of Washington if the child is 16 and has not been attending school for over a year? Also What can a guy do if the child in question is not your child! BUT because I did not ask for a DNA at my divorce i am forced by the state of Washington to pay support! even though the mother and everyone involved knows i am not the father. she will not give me a DNA and the child wants nothing to do with me because i am not the father. I refused to pay support for a child that is not mine! and now i have a bill for over 9,000 dollars for a kid that is somebody else s. DOES THAT MAKE ME A DEAD BEAT DAD! THE MOTHER THINKS THIS IS FUNNY HA!HA!
today i received a letter from Oregon child support stating that my drivers license will be suspended in 30 days if i (not the father) do not start paying child support! kinda makes a guy wonder why the law allows this.
SIGNED NOT THE DAD
The law allows this because you did not dispute paternity. Legally, you ARE the father.

As far as whether or not you can drop CS because the child is not in school, or any other family law questions for WA, here is a link:

http://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/WA/StateSubTopics.cfm/County/ /City/ /demoMode/= 1/Language/1/State/WA/TextOnly/N/ZipCode/ /LoggedIn/0/iTopicID/862/sTopicImage/familyjuvenile.gif/bAllState/0

I don't know why it's so long. But it's self-help family law, complete with packets and tons of info.

Silverplum

This is not a place for you to have hysterics.

I've given you a comprehensive link to the law applicable to your case, and many steps to self-represent. Read it. Stop screeching like a girl and go handle your legal problems, if you can at this late date.

You're welcome.

:rolleyes:

Silverplum

P.S kinda hard to dispute paternity when you had no idea! until it was to late. the law only allows one year after the child is born, lets be real people the law is written in favor of the mother and legally stealing another persons money is unmoral, SO I WILL FIGHT TO THE END!!
even if i have to take this to the public
Because quoting is fun.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
your response don't even need a response people like you is what screwed up this economy, Gee! lets go after people THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
YOU SHOULD HAVE RAN FOR PRESIDENT
I answered your question:
DOES THAT MAKE ME A DEAD BEAT DAD!
Not paying support for YOUR LEGAL CHILD when you have a court order ordering you to pay support is the definition of a dead beat parent. If you are the legal father, then you are a deadbeat dad. Undertand? If you don't like the answer, do not ask the question. And the funny thing is, even though you stated my response didn't need a response, you still responded. Logic is not a strong suit for you, is it?

gravedigger

I answered your question:

Not paying support for YOUR LEGAL CHILD when you have a court order ordering you to pay support is the definition of a dead beat parent. If you are the legal father, then you are a deadbeat dad. Undertand? If you don't like the answer, do not ask the question. And the funny thing is, even though you stated my response didn't need a response, you still responded. Logic is not a strong suit for you, is it?
this is very simple YOU HAVE TO BE THE DAD TO BE THE DEAD BEAT DAD!
WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
you or nobody else on this earth can call me a dead beat dad, its like me telling you your responsible for that cat that sh-t on my lawn because it is related to your cat! even though it is not yours. I really hope somebody out there with a little common sence will get on board here because this is like talking to child support division or listening to oboma

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
you or nobody else on this earth can call me a dead beat dad, its like me telling you your responsible for that cat that sh-t on my lawn because it is related to your cat! even though it is not yours. I really hope somebody out there with a little common sence will get on board here because this is like talking to child support division or listening to oboma
The time to contest paternity has long gone. You are responsible for CS until your divorce/CS orders say different.

I bet that's what you've been told, and no matter who says it or how it's said, it is true.

AccountantMOM

SO I WILL FIGHT TO THE END!!

Yep and you'll win too. ;) Just be prepared never to own anything of value ever again, never work a legit job again, drive without a valid license (praying every time you get behind the wheel that you don't get pulled over) and make sure that you live in motels under assumed names because you can't get utilitites turned on anywhere (without the state finding you) and I sure hope you like moving from state to state often. Oh and least I forget, you can't have a bank account or any kind of credit accounts because they will use that info on your credit report to find you. So you better think about how you'll live your life without using your SS#. If you don't think it can be done, just ask my ex husband. He's well over $125k in arrears and he gets away with it every day. You can probably find him living under a highway overpass or at a camp ground somewhere. Sure he hasn't had to pay a dime but I'm sure life on the run will eventually wear him down. I get the last laugh though because while his entire life from here on out consists of looking over his shoulder at every turn, the kids and I are comfortable in our nice cozy house (the one I provide all by myself). So if this is the kind of life you are looking for, go right on ahead with that attitude. Sure you CAN win, but it will cost you for the rest of your life. If you knew the kid wasn't yours from the get-go you should have done something about it then. Its kinda late for that now don't you think?

Last edited:

garrula lingua

OT:
This is not a place for you to have hysterics.

I've given you a comprehensive link to the law applicable to your case, and many steps to self-represent. Read it. Stop screeching like a girl and go handle your legal problems, if you can at this late date.
You're welcome.
Because quoting is fun.

Silver,
I always enjoy your posts !
Not only are you accurate & helpful, but you're also darned funny.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Legally you are the dad. I don't own a cat. Nor did I act like a cat in heat and mate with the mother of these child(ren) like you did. Hence, because of all that, YOU ARE THE DAD and YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT. Which follows to the conclusion that YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT DAD. What part of that do you not comprehend. Just because you wish it does not make it so. LEGALLY YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT DAD. LEGALLY YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. LEGALLY YOU ARE GOING TO BE FOUND IN CONTEMPT AND HOPEFULLY GO TO JAIL. Should I continue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">