• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support and keeps medical also,ex isn't paying copays

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

POOHBEAR0514

What is the name of your state? nv
my now husband pays child support of $600.00 a month,as well as $55.00 a week out of his check for medical, the ex takes them to the doctor and signs for them since she still has his last name,and doesnt pay the co-pays,but has the bill put in his name at her address and with her phone number,so the doctor assumes they must still be married. Is there anything he can do to stop this. thanks

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? nv
my now husband pays child support of $600.00 a month,as well as $55.00 a week out of his check for medical, the ex takes them to the doctor and signs for them since she still has his last name She signs for them because she is the mother.,and doesnt pay the co-pays,but has the bill put in his name at her address and with her phone number,so the doctor assumes they must still be married. Is there anything he can do to stop this. thanks[Stop the doctor from thinking they are married? Who cares? If she is not paying the co-pay and is ordered to do so, then hubby needs to take her back to court.

moburkes

Nowadawys, family don't always share the same last name, so you are making some type of an assumption, but I'm not sure what for. And, unless the practice is tiny, the doctor doesn't even deal with billing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">