• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carlanthony

What is the name of your state?New york If I have a child but was never made aware of it can the mother sue for child support? If the child is 19 and in scholl can they sue for child support as of today? Please tell me what the laws are as to my situation. Thank you, Carl anthony

carlanthony

carlanthony said:
What is the name of your state?New york If I have a child but was never made aware of it can the mother sue for child support? If the child is 19 and in scholl can they sue for child support as of today? Please tell me what the laws are as to my situation. Thank you, Carl anthony
I hope I did this right will you respond by e-mail?

carlanthony

In new york, can someone sue for child support when the child was never brought to my knowledge? I didn't know she existed until now no dna was established. noone is sueing for child support now, but can she? the child is 19 years old now and I have never met her. what is the law please, I understand thaT you said the law is 21, but can she sue for back money when I didn't even know about this child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">