• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jgray920

Child support modification in California, I'm trying to close on a house in Washington but the VA needs a reason as to why my ex closed the child support case. DSHS in California cannot tell me the reason she closed it. I submitted a request for order to have my current order modified. I'm trying to get a time frame of how long it will take

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Child support modification in California, I'm trying to close on a house in Washington but the VA needs a reason as to why my ex closed the child support case. DSHS in California cannot tell me the reason she closed it. I submitted a request for order to have my current order modified. I'm trying to get a time frame of how long it will take
Did you have a question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">