• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support for the mustang

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

monkeybird

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
previous posted..please read
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/child-lives-non-custodial-will-i-get-sue-child-support-544740.html#post2770153

update my situation as of today
the stupid mustang payments way behind about to get repo..they nagged me for money to help them or going to sue me for back child support. My daughter is 18 now (september). My ex file restraining order againt my daughter cuz they are fighting about no money for car payments. Both of them see money from me now to dump in stupid mustang ..my ex doesnt want her credit get ruin and my daughter doesn't want to loose a stupid car..can they sue me really?
i dont know what to do.. i dont know its oklahoma laws or florida laws in my case..:confused::(:eek::mad::

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

If you pay her any money outside of CS enforcement, you likely will not get credit for it. If your income is low, you will be assessed a minimal amount. Your daughter is almost emancipated. Let them go after you for child support. Screw the Mustang.

LdiJ

If you pay her any money outside of CS enforcement, you likely will not get credit for it. If your income is low, you will be assessed a minimal amount. Your daughter is almost emancipated. Let them go after you for child support. Screw the Mustang.
Assuming that he is not talking about arrearages from a valid court order.

monkeybird

i have custody ( FL court order) my daughter moves to OK to stay with her mom when she was 15 and i paid monthly to my ex. My ex never file for custody. We both verbal agreement no order anything . I paid for my son braces 4k without her help any dime. She only wants to love her daughter only..her angel daughter love so much to went out and bought a mustang for her daughter.... I paid my ex every month for my daughter child support even my ex not helping me anyting with my son at all. Now the mustang issue.... i don't have that money..she's turning thing againt me:(:(:(:(:(

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
i have custody ( FL court order) my daughter moves to OK to stay with her mom when she was 15 and i paid monthly to my ex. My ex never file for custody. We both verbal agreement no order anything . I paid for my son braces 4k without her help any dime. She only wants to love her daughter only..her angel daughter love so much to went out and bought a mustang for her daughter.... I paid my ex every month for my daughter child support even my ex not helping me anyting with my son at all. Now the mustang issue.... i don't have that money..she's turning thing againt me:(:(:(:(:(
Is she not YOUR daughter, too?

OHRoadwarrior

She is the daughter that dropped out of school whom mommy spent all kinds of money buying stuff for. This child needs things taken away. She is now a legal adult.

From 3/2011
my daughter dropped out from school last 2 months. because the drama in teenage's life now she's not go to school either, may be finish GED somedays My ex bought her everything she wants. ( a mustang, new iphone4, new laptop). My daughter will turn 18 in September this year.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
previous posted..please read
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/child-lives-non-custodial-will-i-get-sue-child-support-544740.html#post2770153

update my situation as of today
the stupid mustang payments way behind about to get repo..they nagged me for money to help them or going to sue me for back child support. My daughter is 18 now (september). My ex file restraining order againt my daughter cuz they are fighting about no money for car payments. Both of them see money from me now to dump in stupid mustang ..my ex doesnt want her credit get ruin and my daughter doesn't want to loose a stupid car..can they sue me really?
i dont know what to do.. i dont know its oklahoma laws or florida laws in my case..:confused::(:eek::mad::
Allow your adult daughter to take her licks. In addition, since your daughter is now 18, mom cannot go back and ask for back support.

tuffbrk

Allow your adult daughter to take her licks. In addition, since your daughter is now 18, mom cannot go back and ask for back support.
Anti - Is that statement true because she is 18 yo and not in school? If she were still in school it would not b a forgone conclusion would it?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">