• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support nc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justasking910

I am going to child support for modification. My husband claims has laid off, but I can see on his wellsfargo account online that he is getting a paycheck every week. Is it ok for me to bring copies of these checks to court?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I am going to child support for modification. My husband claims has laid off, but I can see on his wellsfargo account online that he is getting a paycheck every week. Is it ok for me to bring copies of these checks to court?
Why are you accessing his account?

Justasking910

Nc child support

I'm going to court beginning of June so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank to everyone for their time.

Justasking910

Nc child support

Child support. We are not together, but we are still married and no legal separation papers or divorce papers have been filed.

Proserpina

Child support. We are not together, but we are still married and no legal separation papers or divorce papers have been filed.
In other words you live apart and already have a child support order ... but because there is no divorce or legal separation paperwork on file you think it's just fine to go into his bank account whenever you feel like it.

Thanks for clarifying.

Justasking910

Nc child support

Gee. I don't transfer anything. I just knew he would lie about being employed hence why he only pays 50 bucks a month now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">