• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support and paid under table?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state?NY
My job I have had for 2 years pays me under the table in cash $100 a day. Now she's filing for custody of our 1 child and asking for child support. Now she knows how much I make, but I can just tell the judge I make $200 a week or something right. Doesn't child support depend on how much you make or claim for taxes? Not that I don't want my child to have what she needs, I just don't want her using the money I have to give on her other 2 kids! Or her!

BelizeBreeze

seeingheragain said:
My job I have had for 2 years pays me under the table in cash $100 a day. Now she's filing for custody of our 1 child and asking for child support. Now she knows how much I make, but I can just tell the judge I make $200 a week or something right. Doesn't child support depend on how much you make or claim for taxes? Not that I don't want my child to have what she needs, I just don't want her using the money I have to give on her other 2 kids! Or her!
You are on the wrong forum. You need www.commitingfraud.com :rolleyes:

S

seeingheragain

It's not committing fraud, jerk. It's how I have always been paid and that's how it is.

Just Blue

seeingheragain said:
It's not committing fraud, jerk. It's how I have always been paid and that's how it is.

The fraud is making 500.00 a week under the table and telling (LYING) the court that you make 200.00. Get it moron??
How the liver?? Tell me ...does your skin have a yellow cast to it?? Please say yes....

TNBSMommy

seeingheragain said:

PLEASE go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under!!!!

S

seeingheragain

I don't have 14 yr old friends. My friends are 29 like me and I'm sure you may not have friends.
this forum isn't for to banter back and forth is it? Isn't it for LEGAL help? So I'm asking doesn't child supp get awarded based on income level. I'm poor get it. :p

Veronica1228

seeingheragain said:
I don't have 14 yr old friends. My friends are 29 like me and I'm sure you may not have friends.
this forum isn't for to banter back and forth is it? Isn't it for LEGAL help? So I'm asking doesn't child supp get awarded based on income level. I'm poor get it. :p
Yeah, we know you're poor if you only make $200 a week. What, do you work at McDonald's? You are so pathetic. Loser.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">