• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support and paid under table

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state?Ny
What is the name of your state?NY
My job I have had for 2 years pays me under the table in cash $100 a day. Now she's filing for custody of our 1 child and asking for child support. Now she knows how much I make, but I can just tell the judge I make $200 a week or something right. Doesn't child support depend on how much you make or claim for taxes? Not that I don't want my child to have what she needs, I just don't want her using the money I have to give on her other 2 kids! Or her!

Shay-Pari'e

seeingheragain said:
What is the name of your state?Ny
What is the name of your state?NY
My job I have had for 2 years pays me under the table in cash $100 a day. Now she's filing for custody of our 1 child and asking for child support. Now she knows how much I make, but I can just tell the judge I make $200 a week or something right. Doesn't child support depend on how much you make or claim for taxes? Not that I don't want my child to have what she needs, I just don't want her using the money I have to give on her other 2 kids! Or her!
Why do you keep posting here? Go away, you got what you deserved idiot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">