• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support and Summer Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CSO286

So, I'm looking through OP's info, and what I DON'T see, is information regarding what is ordered for child support, custody and summer time.

My questions:
What is ordered for parenting time?
What is ordered regarding summer vacation as to the timeshare? I saw the camp thing.
Was child support ordered before or after the most recent parenting time order?
Does child support give any credit for Dad's parenting time?

And if I have missed that some of this was addressed, could someone flag me as to where????

divorce4105

So, I'm looking through OP's info, and what I DON'T see, is information regarding what is ordered for child support, custody and summer time.

My questions:
What is ordered for parenting time?
What is ordered regarding summer vacation as to the timeshare? I saw the camp thing.
Was child support ordered before or after the most recent parenting time order?
Does child support give any credit for Dad's parenting time?

And if I have missed that some of this was addressed, could someone flag me as to where????

Our ordered parenting time is that he has our son every other weekend, and that we take turns with holidays.
We have no order regarding summer vacation. Last summer was the first summer he voluntarily took him for more than a weekend at a time (one week). We met with a mediator to hammer out the details of the 5 weeks and voluntarily submitted the information to the court.
Our child support order was from before the summer split agreement.

I'm not sure what you mean by credit for parenting time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">