• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support two different mothers two different states

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Glenn1993

Okay I have one child in Ohio that I'm paying child support on right now and I might have another child on the way that I just found out about how will child support work because I do not have a lot of money as it is and I will be living on the street if I have to pay anything more than what I'm paying now I work a minimum wage job

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Okay I have one child in Ohio that I'm paying child support on right now and I might have another child on the way that I just found out about how will child support work because I do not have a lot of money as it is and I will be living on the street if I have to pay anything more than what I'm paying now I work a minimum wage job
Is there a question in there somewhere, Glenn?

You'll be required to support all of your children once you're found to be the father, and typically Child 2 gets less than Child 1.

Any questions?

Silverplum

Is there a question in there somewhere, Glenn?

You'll be required to support all of your children once you're found to be the father, and typically Child 2 gets less than Child 1.

Any questions?
Glen should know that CS will be calculated in the child's state. And that he is responsible for his swimmers, so cut it off or wrap it up.

Just Blue

Glen should know that CS will be calculated in the child's state. And that he is responsible for his swimmers, so cut it off or wrap it up.
Oh we know that Glenn will come (no pun intended) back saying that he had little glenn in a jacket and Mom was on the pill....;)

For child one, the amount you pay won't change.

For child 2, they will probably calculate what your income is after you current support order then base your new support order on this amount.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">