• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support in two states

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mamaof2

What is the name of your state? Kansas

I have a quick question. My fiance was first ordered to pay CS in Kansas 7 years ago. Mom moved to Missouri in 2005 and filed for CS up there. My fiance then got ordered to pay in Missouri. Im thinking it may have been to late to do anything about this but does anyone know if my fiance could get it back to KS since there still is an order but nothing is adding up. Mom is the CP and my fiance is the NCP.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? Kansas

I have a quick question. My fiance was first ordered to pay CS in Kansas 7 years ago. Mom moved to Missouri in 2005 and filed for CS up there. My fiance then got ordered to pay in Missouri. Im thinking it may have been to late to do anything about this but does anyone know if my fiance could get it back to KS since there still is an order but nothing is adding up. Mom is the CP and my fiance is the NCP.
ADD THIS to your other thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">