• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martmart42

Wisconsin

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows the laws for warrants in Wisconsin. I may have a commitment warrant for child support and I was wondering if I was to go to California with my mother to make some money to pay my back child support if my Wisconsin warrant would show up if I was pulled over in California. Remember, this warrant is for child support, not for murder or a more serious offense. Thanks in advance.What is the name of your state?

garnerme39

be prepared for a ride!

I have the new experience of an out of state warrant I am in california the warrant was in ohio (1st offense) in 2004 the police here in ca. said I had a 5000.00 warrant in ohio and it was no big deal. in 2006 the police stopped me for general purpose and found that ohio now has an extradition hold on me and ohio came to get me and charged me for the expenses involved also. so be on guard and it will depend if the state wants to come and get you should you get stopped in california

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">