• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Warrant Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thack

What is the name of your state?WI

I am wondering if a child support warrant issued in the state of Wisconsin can be enforced in the state of Georgia. I am currently residing in the state of Georgia and a warrant was issued today for back arrears totalling $3,500 from the state of Wisconsin. What is the extradition process? I plan on paying within the next few days, but exactly how much time do I have? Do I need to live in fear to go home or to work?

Hisbabygirl77

Yep the FBI is going to be camped out in front of your house. So close all your blinds and shut off the lights! Don't make a sound! Hurry and pay up! :rolleyes:

thack

Thanks for the great answer "Hisbabygirl77" My question was not a joke, and by the way, I have full custody of the child now. The arrears was from a custody battle 4 years ago!!!!!

Hisbabygirl77

lol oh come on now! How could I resist it was way to easy! Lighten up and smile and pay up soon. If you paid in the first place you wouldnt have this problem. Why don't you try calling the court house and give them the day that you are planning on paying

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">