• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child supprort hearing ...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mAmAnda

NC

hello all.

My child support hearing has been rescheduled, and I will not be able to attend it… I had to return to work after i hello all.

My child support hearing has been rescheduled, and I will not be able to attend it… I had to return to work bled my abusive husband. I am supporting my 12 month old twins completely alone. He has paid $445 total since March 2nd.

Anyway, I could not start my new job last week because both my babies and I were significantly ill… I am a nurse and it takes quite an illness to bring me to reach out for medical attention… But I had to. We are all better now, and my new job starts the following Monday. My employer was gracious enough to allow me to postpone my orientation an entire week. The problem is that my child support hearing is scheduled for that same Monday… What are my options? Today is Saturday, and the hearing is on Monday...

mAmAnda

I apologize for my typos… I am using the voice to text option.

The word bled should be omitted and replaced with leaving…

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">