• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child's father working under the table

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aries4902

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA
My child's father is working under the table and he just filed a modification for child support stating that he is unemployed and has a second child. I'm not sure what to do. I want to prove that he is getting income and just does not want to help me out. Should I hire a private investigator? a lawyer? I do not know what to, I do not know really have a lot of money

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA
My child's father is working under the table and he just filed a modification for child support stating that he is unemployed and has a second child. I'm not sure what to do. I want to prove that he is getting income and just does not want to help me out. Should I hire a private investigator? a lawyer? I do not know what to, I do not know really have a lot of money
You can, that would be completely up to you. I can tell you that it probably won't help much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">