• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

combined time with parents?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpmeintn

What is the name of your state? Indiana

Will some please tell me if my ex-girlfriend is allowed to combine my parenting time with my family?

example, i am suppose to be able to havemy daughter 7 weeks over the summer, but she said that i could have her for 4 weeks and my parents could have her for 3 weeks.

Is this true????

and If she isn't allowed could some please tell me where i can find this in the guildlines or rules?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

helpmeintn said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

Will some please tell me if my ex-girlfriend is allowed to combine my parenting time with my family?

example, i am suppose to be able to havemy daughter 7 weeks over the summer, but she said that i could have her for 4 weeks and my parents could have her for 3 weeks.

Is this true????

and If she isn't allowed could some please tell me where i can find this in the guildlines or rules?

My response:

All that matters is what your court order says; not what your ex says.

IAAL

tigger22472

As IAAL pointed out it depends on what your order says but in general if that 7 weeks are yours YOU get to dictate who or how it is spent. If you want to allow your parents some of that time that is YOUR decision, not hers

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
But also be aware that she is under NO obligation to provide your parents with any time herself. So if you don't provide them the chance to spend time with the kids, they may not see them at all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">