• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused Wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blessed01

What is the name of your state?Georgia
I have a question if a child has a biological father but the biological father isn't the legal parent. Some background my husband was seduced by a married woman that had a cheating husband we later found out that this woman planned to get pregnant from my husband to make her husband jealous. She never told my husband anything about the child her husband signed the birth certificate and took care of the child for three years when they finally seperated she came after my husband for support. And my husband have been paying support since 2001 and let me add the child is seven years old I found out everything Feb. of this year, because had I known this child wouldn't be getting a dime his mother planned this pregnancy for the wrong reasons and she and her husband made a decision without my husband's knowledge to bring this child in this world and care for him. My husband recently found out he didn't have to take a blood test and establish paternity because one they were never married and her husband is the child's legal parent which now it's to late. He also found out he has no parental rights which he doesn't want anyway, because this mess was preventable this woman convinced my husband that she was on birth control and she couldn't get pregnant and he trusted her because they had worked together for several years and what married woman would actually get pregnant from a married man so he believed her and it was a lie. Back to my question if my husband doesn't have parental rights what rights does the child have because this woman's husband is the legal parent, also my husband and I ran into her husband and he said she ran him off he wants to father the child she won't let him that he also supports the child so she's getting money both ways. We currently have a deduction case open, because she's getting $411.00 per month for one child and my husband and I have four children were behind on our mortgage our utility bills our outgo is more than our income were barely making ends meet and she makes more money than he does and she lives with her mother oh yea the child is also on my husband's health insurance. Please somebody tell me that the law can't let this woman get away with this my children and myself are suffering for a plan and decision this person made and the plan back fired on her. I had to get a good behaviour bond (restraining order) against this woman for harrasement my husband had to file police reports against her she wouldn't stop coming to his job. My question once again is were going for a reduction is there no way we can have the case closed, because number one reason the money isn't there my husband has no parental rights because her husband is the legal parent shouldn't supporting the child be his responsability he and his wife made the decision to bring this child here and care for him I mean she didn't want my husband to find out to the point of quitting the place where they worked so he wouldn't see her stomach grow I mean this woman walked around my husband and didn't utter one word that she missed her period and when it was confirmed that she was pregnant she quit not saying anything to my husband. IS THERE A WAY MY HUSBAND CAN LEGALLY GET OUT OF THIS MESS NOT A DECREASE BUT HAVE THE CASE CLOSED NEVER TO BE OPENED AGAIN MY HUSBAND AND I WANT THIS WOMAN AND CHILD TO GO ON WITH THERE LIVES. Her husband told me and my husband which she don't know we spoke to him that he want's his family back he refer to the child as his son and she won't let him father the child you know why, because this woman is scorned by her husband's constant cheating and my husband got caught in the cross fire. HELP HELP HELP!!

Gracie3787

blessed01 said:
What is the name of your state?Georgia
I have a question if a child has a biological father but the biological father isn't the legal parent. Some background my husband was seduced by a married woman that had a cheating husband we later found out that this woman planned to get pregnant from my husband to make her husband jealous. She never told my husband anything about the child her husband signed the birth certificate and took care of the child for three years when they finally seperated she came after my husband for support. And my husband have been paying support since 2001 and let me add the child is seven years old I found out everything Feb. of this year, because had I known this child wouldn't be getting a dime his mother planned this pregnancy for the wrong reasons and she and her husband made a decision without my husband's knowledge to bring this child in this world and care for him. My husband recently found out he didn't have to take a blood test and establish paternity because one they were never married and her husband is the child's legal parent which now it's to late. He also found out he has no parental rights which he doesn't want anyway, because this mess was preventable this woman convinced my husband that she was on birth control and she couldn't get pregnant and he trusted her because they had worked together for several years and what married woman would actually get pregnant from a married man so he believed her and it was a lie. Back to my question if my husband doesn't have parental rights what rights does the child have because this woman's husband is the legal parent, also my husband and I ran into her husband and he said she ran him off he wants to father the child she won't let him that he also supports the child so she's getting money both ways. We currently have a deduction case open, because she's getting $411.00 per month for one child and my husband and I have four children were behind on our mortgage our utility bills our outgo is more than our income were barely making ends meet and she makes more money than he does and she lives with her mother oh yea the child is also on my husband's health insurance. Please somebody tell me that the law can't let this woman get away with this my children and myself are suffering for a plan and decision this person made and the plan back fired on her. I had to get a good behaviour bond (restraining order) against this woman for harrasement my husband had to file police reports against her she wouldn't stop coming to his job. My question once again is were going for a reduction is there no way we can have the case closed, because number one reason the money isn't there my husband has no parental rights because her husband is the legal parent shouldn't supporting the child be his responsability he and his wife made the decision to bring this child here and care for him I mean she didn't want my husband to find out to the point of quitting the place where they worked so he wouldn't see her stomach grow I mean this woman walked around my husband and didn't utter one word that she missed her period and when it was confirmed that she was pregnant she quit not saying anything to my husband. IS THERE A WAY MY HUSBAND CAN LEGALLY GET OUT OF THIS MESS NOT A DECREASE BUT HAVE THE CASE CLOSED NEVER TO BE OPENED AGAIN MY HUSBAND AND I WANT THIS WOMAN AND CHILD TO GO ON WITH THERE LIVES. Her husband told me and my husband which she don't know we spoke to him that he want's his family back he refer to the child as his son and she won't let him father the child you know why, because this woman is scorned by her husband's constant cheating and my husband got caught in the cross fire. HELP HELP HELP!!

Your post is very long, hard to read and confusing. However, I'm going to try to respond to your question- "is there a way my husband can legally get out of this mess..." ?

First, not one bit of what you have written is legally relevant to your husband's "mess". The only relevant fact is: your husband has taken a paternity test, is the bio father of child and is under order to pay CS.

If your husband wants to he can have all rights to be a father, simply by petitioning the court for visitation, which he obviously didn't do at the time paternity and CS was established.

No, he cannot get out of supporting a child that he fathered.

Now, a personal observation: You seem to be putting ALL the blame on the mother, however she did not hold a gun to your husband's head to get him to have sex with her nor did she rape him. Yes, she is partly to blame for having sex with your husband and for not telling him about her pregnancy.
However, your husband is equally to blame for having sex with her and not wanting to take care of his child after he found out he had one.
You and your husband really need to get into counseling and accept the reality that he has a child that he has to support.
I truly wish the best for you.

blessed01

Confuse Wife

This is in responce to Gracie 3787

First let me say this child will never be apart of our lives because for one he was conceived based on a lie based on the fact that this woman had a plan and she only wanted a sperm donor she didn't do this because she wanted my husband to father a child with her and him be a part of his life. And the proof of that is she would had told my husband about the pregnancy and since you think he's partially to blame did my husband not have the right to choose if wanted to father a child outside of our marriage. To be more precise she told my husband she just want someone else to feel pain. So she isn't doing this because she want my husband in his life she's doing this because her plan blew up in her face. I don't know about you I don't have time for games this is my life my childrens life.

Let me ask a question how often do men really complain about sexual harrassment in the work place? How may cases do you know of that men admit that women are sexually harrassing them. Not many not to give to much information this woman was and is alot older than him my husband was very green and she knew it and took advantage of him we never want to think that men can be taken advantage of we only think that women can. Let me give you a news flash women can and do take advantage of men.

I think you don't understand she hid this pregnancy because she wanted to use this child as a constant reminder to her cheating husband and according to her husband he got tired of her constantly throwing it in his face. Had her husband decided to put up with the abuse my husband would have never known about this child because she would have accomplished what she had set out to do.

And it is my understanding if you sell something or take something under false pretenses that is illegal. Can I tell you that I'm a broker and convince you to give me money and run off with it knowing that I'm not a broker and not go to jail, Although you willingly gave me the money? Sister let me tell you just as soon as the law could catch up with me I would go to jail. So my question was based on that thought pattern. Let me ask another question can a person rob a store and on the way out fall and break a leg can they go back and take the owner to court for money?

Let me say I hope to God you never have to go through this and yes I stand behind my man of God two hundred percent. And I refuse to believe that women can run around seducing, lying, cheating and deceiving other women husband's to accomplish some vendictive goal destroying innocent people lives. We need to in 2005 renew our thinking that all men are dogs, because we have some sisters out here using there female parts to get what they want no matter who it hurts. And your so right this to will pass.

BethM

because we have some sisters out here using there female parts to get what they want no matter who it hurts. And your so right this to will pass.

Are you serious? You can't be serious!! Honey if your husband can be led astray so easily by some woman and her "female parts" you better keep that boy at the house cause their are lots of women with parts running around out there.

Your husband should know how to keep his pants zipped regardless of who is flashing their parts in his face. Hell, she could be straddling him bare naked and he should be man enough and have enough character about him to be able to say "no thank you, I'm a married man."

You sound like you are talking about some 12 year old boy instead of the father of your children. Your husband has to pay the consequences of dropping his drawers regardless of what this woman's motives were. You have to pay the consequences of your husband dropping his drawers because you were stupid enough to marry the fool in the first place.

Now, you and he can go through life putting the blame for his mistake off onto whoever you want. Bottom line is, you play, you will eventually pay.

The only person who has been done wrong in the entire sordid mess is the child that was born of the affair. You try to come off as a Christian by saying you stand behind your "Man of God" yet you are unable to empathize and feel for one of God's children? I have a feeling you are going to find yourself standing at the Pearly Gates with a confused look on your face and trying to explain your attitude and you are going to have some fast talking to do.

Now, go stand behind your "Man of God" but you be sure that every time he leaves the house some woman doesn't throw her "female parts" in his face. I'd damned sure hate for you to end up with more people to blame for his weakness. Fool!

blessed01

Reply to BethM

Let me let you in on some Bible facts and because of your profanity usage I'm sure your not a christian. You need to read Genesis 21:8-20 let me give you some background God promised Abraham and Sarah a child and since they were elderly they tried to help God out by Sarah asking one of her maid servants to sleep with Abraham so that he would have a child since she couldn't. The maid servant Hagar had a son from Abraham named Ishmael. Eventually in God's own timing he did bless Sarah with a son Isaac which he said he would do.

After Sarah had her own son she instructed Abraham to send Hagar and her son away and God told Abraham do what your wife asked and Abraham sent Hagar and his son which was a child of God away. Since your not a christian you wouldn't know that God is a covenant God in other words when he makes you a promise he's only obligated to his words. He said he would give them a child and they tried to help him out by going outside of his promise.

The end result was Hagar and her child was sent away and God said he blessed the child because of Abraham's blood
but it didn't say Abraham paid child support it didn't say Abraham and Sarah went to counseling and accepted the child and raised him. No God blessed the child and his mother in their own country which was away from Abraham and Sarah.

Then you need to read Genesis 22:2
God told Abraham to take his ONLY SON Isaac etc....
You think the God that created you and I can't remember the children he created? God didn't forget that Abraham first born son was Ishmael but God refered to Isaac as his only son because that was the child God promised him. God viewed Isaac as Abraham's only son because Ishmael was not God's promise.

You can argue with me all day but you can't argue with the word so once again this child wasn't and isn't a part of the promise God has for my family so when I do get to heaven I will hear my father say well done my good and faithful servant.

And to base my feelings about this woman on Bible facts read Psalm 7:14-17
He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.
He who digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit he has made.
The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his violence comes down on his own head.

When God performs the miracle that I know he's going to perform by delivering my husband from this situation I'll be sure to post it. To give hope to someone else that may be going through this same situation and think there's no way out. Seek God pray he will deliver you and I will return with my testimony that God is only obligated to his promise and he is a just God it doesn't matter how the legal system is set up I was just asking a question my hope and trust is in God.

And one last thing before I form my opinion on something I find out how God feel about it first. You can't never go wrong with God on your side. I pray your blessed in 2005.

AHA

Wow, you must be extremely religious. Not only did your "beloved" husband freely violate your marriage vows and willingly cheated on you without even considering your feelings, he cheated on you without using protection, so not only did he make a baby, he could have come back home and given you a deadly sexual transmitted disease! I seriously fail to see how all of that is the woman's fault. Living in denial must be a pretty easy life.
Accept the fact that he has a child and has to pay for it regardless if he wants to play an active part in his child's life or not. Does the bible say that is perfectly fine to abandon your child and let it starve and freeze to death on the street?

blessed01 said:
This is in responce to Gracie 3787

First let me say this child will never be apart of our lives because for one he was conceived based on a lie based on the fact that this woman had a plan and she only wanted a sperm donor she didn't do this because she wanted my husband to father a child with her and him be a part of his life. And the proof of that is she would had told my husband about the pregnancy and since you think he's partially to blame did my husband not have the right to choose if wanted to father a child outside of our marriage. To be more precise she told my husband she just want someone else to feel pain. So she isn't doing this because she want my husband in his life she's doing this because her plan blew up in her face. I don't know about you I don't have time for games this is my life my childrens life.

Let me ask a question how often do men really complain about sexual harrassment in the work place? How may cases do you know of that men admit that women are sexually harrassing them. Not many not to give to much information this woman was and is alot older than him my husband was very green and she knew it and took advantage of him we never want to think that men can be taken advantage of we only think that women can. Let me give you a news flash women can and do take advantage of men.

I think you don't understand she hid this pregnancy because she wanted to use this child as a constant reminder to her cheating husband and according to her husband he got tired of her constantly throwing it in his face. Had her husband decided to put up with the abuse my husband would have never known about this child because she would have accomplished what she had set out to do.

And it is my understanding if you sell something or take something under false pretenses that is illegal. Can I tell you that I'm a broker and convince you to give me money and run off with it knowing that I'm not a broker and not go to jail, Although you willingly gave me the money? Sister let me tell you just as soon as the law could catch up with me I would go to jail. So my question was based on that thought pattern. Let me ask another question can a person rob a store and on the way out fall and break a leg can they go back and take the owner to court for money?

Let me say I hope to God you never have to go through this and yes I stand behind my man of God two hundred percent. And I refuse to believe that women can run around seducing, lying, cheating and deceiving other women husband's to accomplish some vendictive goal destroying innocent people lives. We need to in 2005 renew our thinking that all men are dogs, because we have some sisters out here using there female parts to get what they want no matter who it hurts. And your so right this to will pass.
Let me ask another question can a person rob a store and on the way out fall and break a leg can they go back and take the owner to court for money?

YES!

blessed01 said:
Reply to BethM

Let me let you in on some Bible facts and because of your profanity usage I'm sure your not a christian. You need to read Genesis 21:8-20 let me give you some background God promised Abraham and Sarah a child and since they were elderly they tried to help God out by Sarah asking one of her maid servants to sleep with Abraham so that he would have a child since she couldn't. The maid servant Hagar had a son from Abraham named Ishmael. Eventually in God's own timing he did bless Sarah with a son Isaac which he said he would do.

After Sarah had her own son she instructed Abraham to send Hagar and her son away and God told Abraham do what your wife asked and Abraham sent Hagar and his son which was a child of God away. Since your not a christian you wouldn't know that God is a covenant God in other words when he makes you a promise he's only obligated to his words. He said he would give them a child and they tried to help him out by going outside of his promise.

The end result was Hagar and her child was sent away and God said he blessed the child because of Abraham's blood
but it didn't say Abraham paid child support it didn't say Abraham and Sarah went to counseling and accepted the child and raised him. No God blessed the child and his mother in their own country which was away from Abraham and Sarah.

You think the God that created you and I can't remember the children he created? God didn't forget that Abraham first born son was Ishmael but God refered to Isaac as his only son because that was the child God promised him. God viewed Isaac as Abraham's only son because Ishmael was not God's promise.

You can argue with me all day but you can't argue with the word so once again this child wasn't and isn't a part of the promise God has for my family so when I do get to heaven I will hear my father say well done my good and faithful servant.

He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.
The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his violence comes down on his own head.

When God performs the miracle that I know he's going to perform by delivering my husband from this situation I'll be sure to post it. To give hope to someone else that may be going through this same situation and think there's no way out. Seek God pray he will deliver you and I will return with my testimony that God is only obligated to his promise and he is a just God it doesn't matter how the legal system is set up I was just asking a question my hope and trust is in God.

And one last thing before I form my opinion on something I find out how God feel about it first. You can't never go wrong with God on your side. I pray your blessed in 2005.
The only evil in this situation is your narrowminded ignorant self.How can you sit there and call an innocent child EVIL and be a christian? Thats not part of the christianity I know. I know that your bible says judge not lest ye be judged yourself. You are judging this woman.Also GOD doesnt make a mistake, that child was put here on this earth for a reason..You go tell GOD he screwed up.See how that works for you.

BY the way that "EVIL" child is half of your "Man of God"...I bet he wasnt thinking about God when he was cheating on you...Next you'll be telling the world this child is the antichrist....Remember....he is part of YOUR HUSBAND

Last edited:

Rushia

blessed01 said:
Reply to BethM

So do you guys plan on sacrificing your children for God?? Or maybe your children are all going to go forth and start nations of their own.

As for your quote of Psalms.... was not your husbands acts evil and full of disillusionment?? Is he not now confronted with the hole he has dug? He choose to commit adultry, or to put it in terms that you may understand, he covetted his neighbor's wife, which I do believe is one of the major sins. Also he broke his promise to God (since you want to preach about promises made to you and your family by God, what about the other way around) With marriage is the promise to God to remain faithful and by eachother's side until death do you part, yet you're still alive and he wasn't faithful. You husband is as guilty if not more so. As a man of God he should understand more than most the cost of sins and acts against God, yet he did it. As for your refernces to God upholding his promises to Abraham, that is far different, Abraham was not weak, he followed Gods rule and word. He did not lie to God or his wife in regards to his actions, nor try and hide them. Your husband did both. And how has he been paying support since 2001 and you only found out about it this past Feb.??? How did he hide 3 years of support if money is so tight??? You can hide behind bible verse all you want, yet that does not make you holy or righteous. You want to stand and damn this woman and her child because of your husband's infidelity. Next you will tell us you are pure and perfect, for it was Jesus who said that he who is without sin may cast the first stone and you are sitting here throwing a whole quarry.

BethM

Honey, God sent Abraham's son away and to punish Abraham. He was punishing Abraham by taking away the son that Abraham loved because Abraham "tried to help him out by going outside his promise." God agreed with Sarah as far as sending the mother and son away because it was proper punitionment...the removal of the child that Abraham loved. He didn't do it to reward Sarah or Abraham!! He did it because the welfare of that child of God was of more concern to him than any pain Abraham would feel when the son was removed from him. He blessed the son and his mother in their own country because he knew the best place for them both was to be away from Abraham and Sarah. No Abraham didn't pay child support but he did pay in other ways because, unlike your husband, Abraham felt a father's love for his son. Stop comparing yourself to biblical scripture. You nor the life you live can be compared to much that you will find in the bible.

God viewed Isaac as Abraham's only son because Ishmael was not God's promise.

He viewed Isaac as Abraham's only son because he had stripped him of the son that was made outside God's promise. Pay attention lady, God took that first son away and BLESSED him. You have done every thing except BLESS a child of God and you will answer for it one day.

God hasn't promised you or your family anything. God gave you and your husband freewill. God makes promises to people who take that freewill and use it to honor scripture. Not to people who pick and choose which scripture to honor. God punished Abraham just as he is punishing you and your husband and your attitude toward this child.

Uh, I think you might be misinterpreting the verse above. "Pregnant with evil" is a metaphor. A symbol meaning full of evil. The wicked conceive evil...conception, not in the biblical sense but in the sense that those who are mean spirited (you) give "birth" to evil actions, thoughts and deeds.

Those who are pregnant with the kind of judgements, ungodly actions and thougths that you have spewed here are the one's who dig a hole but get trapped in it themselves. They make trouble but it backfires on them.

You can read scripture and hide behind it all you want to. God is cued in though and knows that you are trying to use his word to justify your evil thoughts. Here is a verse for you, one that pretty much says how Godly your husband is...

2 Peter 1:6 Knowing God leads to self control. Self control leads to pateient endurance, and patient endurance leads to Godliness.

A lack of self control is a lack of Godliness...according to scripture anyway. You and your family are in the mess you are in because of the actions of one ungodly man who couldn't keep his pants on. You keep denying that and laying blame at the feet of an innocent child and you will fall deeper and deeper into that pit you are digging for yourself. The most you can hope for in this situation is peace of mind and that peace of mind will come from looking at it through the forgiving eyes of a true Christian. Then and only then will God be delivering any of his promises to you.

Rushia

AMEN Beth!!! I actually let my hubby take care of that last one as he is more familiar with the bible than I am. Can you believe this woman? Well done my good and faithful servant?? Get Real!!!! :rolleyes:

blessed01

To howimdoing or whatever evidently your not doing well

First of all did I say the child was evil or did the Bible say pregnant with evil if you have a Bible that is a quote so I didn't say anything. I didn't call the child antichrist but was the antichrist is the thought and reason behind why the child was brought here this child wasn't brought into this earth because this woman loved the child or loved my husband.

See God because of his grace and mercy he blesses the messes we sometimes create. And like I said God blessed Ishmael because he was Abaham seed but he sent the child away because the child was not suppose to be apart of their family unit.

This woman conceived and carried this child in hopes of destroying her husband and making him live with a constant reminder in her mind that two can play his game. So she conceived the child for an evil reason. If you people wasn't so narrow minded and trying to castrate my husband you would see the underlying truth which is what was the purpose of this woman telling my husband she was on birth control pills and had been for years which was a lie.

My husband is doing what the law said do support the child if all of this is in the name of the child she's getting support why did my husband have to have police reports takingout on her because she wouldn't stop coming to his job what does that have to do with feeding the child. If this woman is innocent why did a judge find just cause to restrain her from myself and my family what does her actions have to do with feeding the child. If this case was about feeding the child she would take the money and leave us alone.

What about my four innocent children like I said she makes more money than my husband and her husban said he also supports the child so it appear to me her childis doing better than mine but that's okay because God supply all of our needs accordingto his riches in Glory.

And what's so amazingis how non-christians always talking abouthow christian should act. Areyou livingwhat your telling me to live, but let me tell you this it doesn't matter what none of you think God looks at aperson heart not what they say and not what they do. God knows my husband made an innocent mistake in his heart and a bad judgement call on his part. What was in this woman's heart that's what God look at. Deceit, anger, revenge, and hatred toward her husband was in her heart and trickery toward my husband.

And I know as women were quick to blame the man but your right half of the child is from husband and because of that reason and that reason alone he'll be blessed. And didn't come on this site for some shouting match either all the women that responded are the type of women I was talking about and are offended because you've slept with some woman husband I'm not quite sure why I'm getting this type of response but I leave everything in God'shand and however he see fit to handle this that;s the way it will be handled.

And again when my husband is delivered from the snares of the enemy I'll make sure to post it.

BethM

LOL!! Yes, I can believe this woman. I'm a Southern Baptist. I've been exposed to her type all my life. Some people forget that they are created in God's image and not the other way around. What gets me is the lack of humility, the lack of anything God like at all.

People run scared from their problems and look all over the place for justification. Some use scripture and hold themselves up to be God like. Those are the one's who fall the hardest in the end. A true Christian will be the first to admit they a are sinner. I don't have any trust for anyone who can't doubt themselves or their actions at least some of the time. This woman seems convinced that her and her adulterous husband can do no wrong. Big red flag in my mind.

This woman wants to forgive her husband, she wants to hold onto her marriage and family. She is righteous in that need. She is un-righteous in the way she is going about doing it. You can read the Bible all day long...bottom line, when all is read, it's about taking responsibility. Some people just aren't strong enough to face their own demons I'm afraid.

Rushia

Well, that "innocent mistake" is going to cost him. He helped create it and he will help support it. BIRTH CONTROL IS NOT 100% EFFECTIVE!!! Even if she lied to him then he should have been well aware of what risk he was taking. Pregnancy and STD's both happen with birth control or not. Non-Christian my rear end!!! Who was running around and breaking HIS word to God and one of the commandments? Not me, not my hubby. Your husband did this and he has to face the facts and so do you. GROW UP LADY!!

blessed01

Confused wife

Let me clarify my husband was not saved at the time this happened he was a sinner that did what sinners do sin. But is now saved and all old things passed away and behold things are made new he's a new creation.

I love every person that responded with love of Christ one thing I don't do is argue about the Bible or God.

Once again I won't come back to this site until my families victory has manifested in the physical realm I'm not sure how ya'll will respond then.

What God has joined together let no man or child put it under. I stand behind my man of God 200 percent and what don't make sense make faith.

God bless all of you........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">