• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consideration of fraud by the courts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dracos1

For years, I have been charged child support for my kids... I live with them, I've always lived with them. They were taking money for a child that does not exist because his mother created a false identity for him when he was born. They are still taking child support right now..
I have an email from my landlord warning me that my wife ask him for a letter that said I don't live in the home, I also have my sons real birth cert, ss card, state ID his whole life he tought as I did his last name was (Brown) we found out a few years ago his real birth certificate was (walker). I have try for over 8 years to get the courts to look at my evidence and they tell me NO! they ask me to get a lawyer.
I'ts very funny to me when ask to get a lawyer when I am living on a SSD check and after garnishment I have $316.00 a month to servive on, a lawyer ask for retainer of at least
$5,000.00 and legal aid have never call me back or have talk with me, they see you by appoiment that I'ts made by phone 2 days a week only and they claim someone will get back to you. For 4 years no one have call me back.

I have went to many courts, seen many people and all I've been getting told is " I can't help you ". They say this without even taking into consideration the fraud that is being commited, and now I am only left with one choice. I need to sue the city for their ignorance and for our suffering. All these years they've been stealing money from me, someone is commiting fraud and they ignore it, so someone screwed up bad and is trying to cover for it. I demand justice, once and for all.

Silverplum

Dracos1, please start your own thread. Include your US State, and leave out the demands for justice. Ask a question.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
For years, I have been charged child support for my kids... I live with them, I've always lived with them. They were taking money for a child that does not exist because his mother created a false identity for him when he was born. They are still taking child support right now..
I have an email from my landlord warning me that my wife ask him for a letter that said I don't live in the home, I also have my sons real birth cert, ss card, state ID his whole life he tought as I did his last name was (Brown) we found out a few years ago his real birth certificate was (walker). I have try for over 8 years to get the courts to look at my evidence and they tell me NO! they ask me to get a lawyer.
I'ts very funny to me when ask to get a lawyer when I am living on a SSD check and after garnishment I have $316.00 a month to servive on, a lawyer ask for retainer of at least
$5,000.00 and legal aid have never call me back or have talk with me, they see you by appoiment that I'ts made by phone 2 days a week only and they claim someone will get back to you. For 4 years no one have call me back.

I have went to many courts, seen many people and all I've been getting told is " I can't help you ". They say this without even taking into consideration the fraud that is being commited, and now I am only left with one choice. I need to sue the city for their ignorance and for our suffering. All these years they've been stealing money from me, someone is commiting fraud and they ignore it, so someone screwed up bad and is trying to cover for it. I demand justice, once and for all.
Why did you ignore CSEA/courts when they served you paperwork for the child that doesn't exist? You ignored the courts and this is the price you pay.

Silverplum

What US state? Which county in that state?

CJane

You live with your wife and multiple children - and for EIGHT YEARS you've been paying support for a child that doesn't exist?

Or the child DOES exist, but under a different name?

And you're still MARRIED to and LIVING WITH this woman? So you're paying child support via garnishment to your own household?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">