• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CS question?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

YuleeMOM72

I currently have it set up where my ex pays me child support directly. He has been late several times in the past year and sometimes only pays half one week and half the next. I dont want to sound ungrateful...At least he pays!:D BUT...I would like to have a third party- either court or child support recovery invovled with the payments. Is there any way I can have him pay that third party and they pay me? It would also help with keeping up with dates of payments and amounts. Thanks for any advice.
** Also, it would have to be handled in the state of Georgia- Ware Co. Divorce took place there.

mistoffolees

Is there a court order for child support? If so, contact your state child support enforcement agency. They should be able to set it up.

If there is no existing order for child support, you'll have to get one set up first. That office can probably help with that, as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">