• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CSE fraud? Can I stop it? Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Esmomx3

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

I opened an order for modification/review of CS at my local CS office and because our divorce was in Texas the TN CS office filed for a change of venue and opened an order in Tennessee and was supposed to stop the current order in Texas. However, it has not been stopped. They told me I would have to call the Distric Clerk in TX and have the TX order closed and I tried, but they are stating they cannot close it. Now my ex is getting CS taken out for the new order in TN and the old one in TX. We both (ex & I) have both called TX and TN until we are blue and do not know what to do at this point. He (ex) has stated that an attorney he uses says this is FRAUD on my part for opening another CS case, but that is not what I did (I can't open one anyhow), I just went in and filled out papers for a review/modification and a change of venue. TN office was and is fully aware that he has paid CS and is not in arrears. What in the world can we do? Can he file fraud charges against me?

Silverplum

I knew somebody once, she lived in Tacoma? Well, actually, she was my brother's ex's sister. Or maybe it was my aunt? Anyway, she was somebody. And then after a lot of stuff happened, she thought she could just, you know, contact the court or somebody? And then? It didn't work out for her?

It's just a story, but I thought it might help. :D

GrowUp!

Silverplum said:
I knew somebody once, she lived in Tacoma? Well, actually, she was my brother's ex's sister. Or maybe it was my aunt? Anyway, she was somebody. And then after a lot of stuff happened, she thought she could just, you know, contact the court or somebody? And then? It didn't work out for her?

LMAO! I really gained some knowledge from this story. I certainly hope the OP did, too! ;)

Last edited:

Silverplum

GrowUp! said:
LMAO! I really gained some knowledge from this story. I certainly hope the OP did, too! ;)
I'm so glad this post was helpful and/or a font of valuable information for you. And I hope OP learns something, too.

Golly, it sure feels good to help, doesn't it? :D

Shay-Pari'e

Silverplum said:

ROTFLMFAO!

Esmomx3

Ya'll are so freaking hilarious, I was rolling reading all of those. Thanks for the humor!! Good to see this is a site for the stand up comedians in the world and not for legal advice! Don't quit your day jobs....well seems as if this website is your day jobs. I would hate to know all I had to do was sit on my fat a@* like all of you and moderate the questions and replies on this website. Maybe you all should do what GrowUp's ID says and GROW THE F@&CK up!!

Silverplum

Esmomx3 said:
Ya'll are so freaking hilarious, I was rolling reading all of those. Thanks for the humor!! Good to see this is a site for the stand up comedians in the world and not for legal advice! Don't quit your day jobs....well seems as if this website is your day jobs. I would hate to know all I had to do was sit on my fat a@* like all of you and moderate the questions and replies on this website. Maybe you all should do what GrowUp's ID says and GROW THE F@&CK up!!
Well, gollleee --> I was just doing like you, hon. Telling a story. :p

Esmomx3 said:
You are right I did tell a story, sometimes knowledge can be gained from a story. Atleast that's what I think, and I did say at the end of my post that it does depend on her state and the judge.
And what about this theory of yours? I was just following that, too! ;)

Esmomx3 said:
Hmm.... Thought this was a Free ADVICE Forum.....get advice, receive advice. You gave yours and I gave mine.
Oooh, and then there's this from The Big, Bad Momma:
Esmomx3 said:
Who are you to tell me not to post? Ok mommy I wont do it again, SORRY!
I am so happy to read that you enjoyed my post! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Silverplum

I forgot to ask you:

How DID you like having your question answered with an idiotic story that had nothing to do with anything?

Did it help you? Did it give you solid ground upon which to move forward in your legal quest/s? Did it make you feel better, like you had actually learned something valid and valuable for your personal situation?

No? Really? Hmmmm. I wonder if that means anything to you. ;)

fairisfair

Esmomx3 said:
Oh for god's sake, all your ex has to do is request copies of the garnishments from his employer, right on the garnishment itself there is a form he can fill out to dispute the double garnishment from the two different states. It is really quite simple. This happens on a regular basis, especially with the "sister states" In the meantime, just look at how far ahead he is getting. and no, you probably didn't do a thing, the states do this all on their own. It is your husbands employers duty to fulfill all of the requirements of both garnishments until they are notified otherwise. Tell you ex to get off his lazy butt and take care of it himself. In the meantime, I thought Silver's story was fascinating.:p

PS In the meantime, try to remember that in fact, we do all have day jobs, this is done by volunteers only, so if we have a little fun now and then, get over it, and by the way, you are welcome

Last edited:

Esmomx3

fairisfair said:
Oh for god's sake, all your ex has to do is request copies of the garnishments from his employer, right on the garnishment itself there is a form he can fill out to dispute the double garnishment from the two different states. It is really quite simple. This happens on a regular basis, especially with the "sister states" In the meantime, just look at how far ahead he is getting. and no, you probably didn't do a thing, the states do this all on their own. It is your husbands employers duty to fulfill all of the requirements of both garnishments until they are notified otherwise. Tell you ex to get off his lazy butt and take care of it himself. In the meantime, I thought Silver's story was fascinating.:p

PS In the meantime, try to remember that in fact, we do all have day jobs, this is done by volunteers only, so if we have a little fun now and then, get over it, and by the way, you are welcome
Thanks :D who am I to say fun or not, I am still new here, all I "see" is people waiting to jump on the chance that someone might "tell a story" or offer the wrong advice. I have read post after post where it goes from a question to a "yelling" match and others trying to see who can out wit the other. Whatever you may think or say about me and my reply that started all of this, I know I was sincere in what I was trying to say in the original post and it may have sounded wrong and it may have been a story, but I sincerely had good intentions and if ya'll want to keep slamming and it makes you feel "big" go right ahead, but you are gaining nothing.

Esmomx3

Silverplum said:
I forgot to ask you:

How DID you like having your question answered with an idiotic story that had nothing to do with anything?

Did it help you? Did it give you solid ground upon which to move forward in your legal quest/s? Did it make you feel better, like you had actually learned something valid and valuable for your personal situation?

No? Really? Hmmmm. I wonder if that means anything to you. ;)
Want an answer?

The answer you gave me was sarcastic and meant to charge the other "attorneys" on this website so you could have a "free for all" with my post and pick and quote until you just burst with enjoyment. I however don't get enjoyment out of trying to demean, humiliate, or slam someone else.
Glad ya'll had some fun at someone else's expense, seems like that happens often around here.

Silverplum

Esmomx3 said:
Want an answer?

The answer you gave me was sarcastic and meant to charge the other "attorneys" on this website so you could have a "free for all" with my post and pick and quote until you just burst with enjoyment. I however don't get enjoyment out of trying to demean, humiliate, or slam someone else.
Glad ya'll had some fun at someone else's expense, seems like that happens often around here.
Not at all. The others/regulars already know I'm funny once in a while, and that I have a brain inside my head. I don't need to prove anything to them.

I was trying to make you see that, while you thought it fun to provide your stupid story to a poster with a real problem, it was of no help whatsoever; you also were not interested in the corrections the others provided. So I did it to you. Doesn't take a genius to see that, hon. Everyone else saw it but you.

By the way, I am not an attorney. Neither are a lot of folks here. Some are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">