• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CSEA jargon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tornin2

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I recenly obtained some records on my child support case, and some of the abbreviations are confusing. I'm trying to sort all of this out, and hope that maybe someone here can shed some light on this very confusing paperwork. (I would call CSEA and ask, but it takes them 48-72 hours to return calls - sometimes longer, and I really need to know what these abbreviations mean so I can better understand what I am reading)

I'll list the comments, then bold the abbreviations I am having trouble with.

Sending 10 day letter on this case - Also, AP is receiving benefits from OBES (Ohio Bureau of Employment Services) - Adding IW suborder for OBES and faxing W/W (wage withholding) to OBES.

Billing Maintenance Suppression (what exactly is this?) IW is not wage - No Bill
(No Bill -- what doesn that mean? That they didn't "bill" him for child support during the months this appears on the paperwork I have - this line (No Bill) appears approx. 14 times from 1-2004 through 4-2006)

Recvd back employer verif for AP of (name of company removed for privacy), this employer is not on CIEM ; letter to CSW.

Any help with this is appreciated. :)

Tornin2

Duh. It just dawned on me -- the IW is Income Withholding, right? Now, what about the others? Anyone have any idea?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">