• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custodial Parent Income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Pennylvania

My husband just had his child support lowered because they removed the daycare portion. She had quit work in October 2004 but never reported it. Since my husband was unemployed, for some reason her attorney agreed to keep the support amount based on both of their incomes from 2003. However, since my husband was unemployed, they want to reevaluate in three months in case his income goes up. He's about to get a job offer which could raise his income by as much as $15,000.

Now...I think her attorney was so easily agreeable because his ex-wife had a higher income in 2004. How do we get the records for 2004? Her attorney only showed up with 2003 information. If my husband is re-evaluated, shouldn't she be imputed an income from 2004?

And for those that don't know our case...his kids are in Missouri. She lives with a millionaire. We're trying to get more money to give back to the children in the form of airfare and hotels for visits.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">