• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custodial parent not working

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

monkeymom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona/Idaho

Can the mother file for child support from father even if each parent has custody of one child each? She lives in ID, I live in AZ and she has chosen to have 2 more children but she isn't working and her husband was laid off. She is desperate and is filing for child support for our daughter even though our son lives with me.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona/Idaho

Can the mother file for child support from father even if each parent has custody of one child each? She lives in ID, I live in AZ and she has chosen to have 2 more children but she isn't working and her husband was laid off. She is desperate and is filing for child support for our daughter even though our son lives with me.
Yes. How much can she earn and how much do you earn? Where was custody set? And where did she file for support? And why is your name monkeyMOM if you are dad?

Silverplum

And why is your name monkeyMOM if you are dad?
Because she lied in this thread, presenting herself as Dad. :mad:

Her second post, in someone else's thread:

Stealth2 - I wonder if this applies in the other direction? My husbands ex has custody of their daughter, we have custody of his son. She chose to have 2 more kids in the past 2 1/2 years knowing her work situation was rocky. To no one's surprise, she was laid off and then her husband was laid off as well. It's been over a year since she's worked and now she wants child support from us for their daughter. We don't make a lot of money but we both work full time jobs. So i'm wondering if the same rule applies... there are jobs out there, she just chooses not to work but does this mean we will have to pay her child support when she intentionally got pregnant two more times without thinking about her future finances?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/request-admissions-463789.html

penelope10

If they are giving them out here's what I want. One of those portable thrones just like they had in Egypt. Carried by big, burly, muscular men. (Cleanly shaven of course). I want the palm fans and the whole nine yards....Sigh:D

Do you think I could fit a small mini bar up there and also get my own personal bartender? (Cinco de Mayo is not far off you know).

A gal can dream can't she?:D

Last edited:

Silverplum

If they are giving them out here's what I want. One of those portable thrones just like they had in Egypt. Carried by big, burly, muscular men. (Cleanly shaven of course). I want the palm fans and the whole nine yards....Sigh:D

Do you think I could fit a small mini bar up there and also get my own personal bartender? (Cinco de Mayo is not far of you know).

A gal can dream can't she?:D
It is my considered opinion that you should have whatever your heart desires, with extra men! :)

StampGirl

LOL :)

As the resident financial analyst, I def say that all those requests are well within our budget for the year.

::stamp of approval:: All done LOL Pls expect 4-6 days for delivery and allow extra time to find the really hot looking men on your request LOL :eek:

:)

Antigone*

LOL :)

As the resident financial analyst, I def say that all those requests are well within our budget for the year.

::stamp of approval:: All done LOL Pls expect 4-6 days for delivery and allow extra time to find the really hot looking men on your request LOL :eek:

:)
Pen and Plum.... your thrones are on the way:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">