• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody/child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

miss_melissa

What is the name of your state?PA. My brother is going through a crazy time, his daughter's mother sent a certified letter to his place of employment stating, "That he is not allowed near or on her grandmother's property". My brother does not have his driver's license or has any reason to go there. He has tried to voluntarily file for child support, but Domestic Relations said that the mother had to file. She hasn't filed. She filed papers on getting full custody though. She has no job, but receives disability. My brother is a mess, and I think he is really scared about not being able to see his daughter again. She was very abusive towards him when they lived together, and I am afraid for my niece, because I think she abuses drugs. What should my brother do?? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">