• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cuyahoga County CSEA did not enforce order for support from divorce in '92 until '04

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ConfusedConnee

:confused:Ohio How do I get past support that wasn't even established to 12 years after divorce. I am angry with CSEA for failing to enforce my court ordered support order from my divorce. I feel like they should be held accountable in some way or my attorney for not pursuing it. I was constantly bugging them. I gave them his employer's name, his addresses but to no avail. I have been told I cannot get any because there was no amount set until March '04. Does anyone have information on getting support for those 12 years of nothing? Any advice would be grateful. Thanks, CCWhat is the name of your state?

nextwife

:confused:Ohio How do I get past support that wasn't even established to 12 years after divorce. I am angry with CSEA for failing to enforce my court ordered support order from my divorce. I feel like they should be held accountable in some way or my attorney for not pursuing it. I was constantly bugging them. I gave them his employer's name, his addresses but to no avail. I have been told I cannot get any because there was no amount set until March '04. Does anyone have information on getting support for those 12 years of nothing? Any advice would be grateful. Thanks, CCWhat is the name of your state?
So, no court order for support was established DURING the divorce? Did you have legal custody? Please explain.:confused:

Zephyr

So, no court order for support was established DURING the divorce? Did you have legal custody? Please explain.:confused:
she says "no amount set" I'm thinking this was one of those idiotic percentage specifications and he never worked- 20% of zero is zero and not contempt

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">