• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Day care support ordered but not used

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blendedfamily

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

In my child support order daycare is figured in to the amount paid monthly...this might not sound like much but over years it adds up....$63 a month is suppose to help pay for daycare my children haven't been in for almost 5 years.... I have a wage assignment being taken out of my check...so they take what was ordered....so of I figure right thats almost $4000 so what can be done about it???

B

blendedfamily

I've done that about 4 years ago and child support office said they will wait till hearing in family court was over and we never heard from them again so ok I file for it again...do I ever see money that has been paid in that shouldn't have been? If i was that far behind you bet theyd come for my money ...so should I not get the same....

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
blendedfamily said:
I've done that about 4 years ago and child support office said they will wait till hearing in family court was over and we never heard from them again
Uuuuh, did it ever occur to you to, like, contact them again? When you didn't hear from them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">