• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dead beat dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimmy connell

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? alabama i am a dead beat dad i have not paid child support in 25 years i have been homeless for close to 20 years what will happen to me when i turn myself in i am sick of looking over my back all the time i am ready do the timeWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? alabama i am a dead beat dad i have not paid child support in 25 years i have been homeless for close to 20 years what will happen to me when i turn myself in i am sick of looking over my back all the time i am ready do the timeWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Here's the contact information for the Alabama Child Support Enforcement offices:
http://www.dhr.state.al.us/contacts.asp?div=Child%20Support%20Enforcement

I'd start by contacting them.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I would suggest calling the county where the orders were issued and not the main number in Montgomery, unless you like going around in circles and never talking to a human being.

Gracie3787

While turning yourself in and beginning to make up for your past mistakes is admirable, you really should get a consult with an attorney before contacting the CSE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">