• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deviation for health insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jpertle

I am filing a motion to change and on the form it asks if this includes a deviation for health insurance? What does this mean? I do want her to contribute to the cost.

Last edited:

CSO286

I am filing a motion to change and on the form it asks if this includes a deviation for health insurance? What does this mean? I do want her to contribute to the cost.
US Law only.

ETA: Of course, then I see OP's location of WI. so I'll assume we're talking WI here????

CSO286

It would be my guess (without seeing the form) that it is asking if you are deviating (up or down) from guidelines because one or the other of you is already covering the cost of health insurance for the child(ren).

Last edited:

jpertle

It would be my guess (without seeing the form) that it is asking you are deviating (up or down) from guidelines because one or the other of you is already covering the cost of healht insurance for the child(ren).
Yes. I am paying the premiums now and she is not contributing any towards it. It asks the following (I request that this new amount: Not include a deviation for health insurance or any other reason or include a deviation of $______ ___ upward ___ downward as a cash contribution for health insurance. How should I answer this?

CSO286

Yes. I am paying the premiums now and she is not contributing any towards it. It asks the following (I request that this new amount: Not include a deviation for health insurance or any other reason or include a deviation of $______ ___ upward ___ downward as a cash contribution for health insurance. How should I answer this?
We,ll if you'd like the other parent to contribute to the cost of health care, then you'd probably request and upward deviation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">