• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissomaster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

I don't .

But do you mean disco master ?

A dual LP player , speakers ,a person with Loud cloths , a dance floor with psycodelic light , and some weird lookin individuals , to disco .

Disco thisa way :D . Disco thata way ..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wantmoretime said:
What is the name of your state?California

Does anyone know how the formula for the dissomaster??

My response:

Your question makes no sense. Do you want the statute that DissoMaster relies upon? Is that what you're asking?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wantmoretime said:
Yes I have 35% custody and I want to know how to compute what CS I should be paying according to the dissomaster

My response:

I'd be glad to give you the statutory reference; however, unless you're a mathematician, you wouldn't be able to understand that statute. You see, it's chock full of numbers, and mathematical algorithms, equations, and the like.

But, if what you're REALLY asking is if someone here will "run the numbers" for you by using the computer program, Dissomaster, for you then no. There's much more to it than merely telling me that you have 35% custody.

However, on the brighter side, you can download a similar program, that's just as good, called Norton Family Law Suite that includes "SupporTax" from here: http://west.thomson.com/store/product.asp?product_id=SupporTax

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">