• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DNA Testing Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KayHowe

I live in Missouri, and am a result of an apparent one night stand. I have a question to see whether or not it would be possible to get my alleged father to take a paternity test. I am 23 now, but I need to know who my father is. I am not asking for any money, support or anything else, I just need to know for my own personal reasons. Is there a way to have him court ordered and required to take a paternity test?

mistoffolees

I live in Missouri, and am a result of an apparent one night stand. I have a question to see whether or not it would be possible to get my alleged father to take a paternity test. I am 23 now, but I need to know who my father is. I am not asking for any money, support or anything else, I just need to know for my own personal reasons. Is there a way to have him court ordered and required to take a paternity test?
Nope. But you're free to ask someone nicely if they would volunteer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">